Chapter seventeen: Attack

Time line: March 30, 2021

****** Benjamin POV ******

Right now I'm sitting on the couch watching both Asher and Osiris play building block. Jason and Bran are both sit on either side of me. They decide to take the day off. They want to spend time with the pups. They haven't been able too since they spend all their time try to protect the pack from any more special attack that can come our way. I look at their faces and both of them have a happy smile on their lips as they watch our pups playing together. It makes me happy now they are happy. But it also makes me sad that I can't give them want any male alpha or beta wolf would want the most. A pup with their blood line in them, an alpha always wants a pup that can take over the pack went the time come for them to stepping down from been alpha. A beta would want a pup to take over after them just as a much as an alpha would. I can't help myself but to waned what if they had female as mate would they have been much more happy knowing they can have they own pups. At that though my wolf wimp knowing we can't give them what an alpha wolf or beta wolf would want the most in life is killing my wolf inside.

"Are you ok Benjamin"? Jason and Bran say both turn toward me with a worry and confuse frown.

"Yeah why are you asking"? I asked try to re such them that I'm fine. But deep down I know they wouldn't believe me.

"We can feel your fear, pain and worried though our mate bond remembers". They say in union. How stupid can I been to forgetter that. I'm still forgetter that we did completely the mating process and claim each other in the most intimated way know to wolfs. Before I can answer them I hear a sleepy yawn and we all turn our head in the direction it came from to see that Osiris is roping his eyes sleepy. My eyes move to the wall clock to see it pass 3. 0clock it's way pass they napped time. They usually napped at 1.30. I get up

"It time for you guys to sleep". I tell them as I pick them both up and start makes my way to their share room. I walk in and walk over to the Bunk bed that they had pick out. I put Asher on the top bunk since he aside that he want the top so is little brother wouldn't troop in the middle of the night or something. But Osiris was ok with it and took the bottom bunk. I place him in his bed next and pull both the covers over them so they wouldn't be cold before kiss them both on their forehead.

I stepped back and watch them for a bit too many such they are ok before I start to look around their room. The mahogany frame goes will with the aquamarine color they want to paint they room walls. They have a dresser they pick out that does great with their room, it a red and blue dresser with the Avengers paint on the red dressers. They also have a dark brown mahogany desk where they do their paints and thing on. On the left are two door one of them is to walk in to they own small walk in closet since all room in the apartment have they own small walk in closet; only the master bedroom walk in closet is bigger. The next door is to walk into they own bathroom since as all the room too have they own bathroom. Don't ask why because again I don't know why.

Once I was such they would be ok I walk out the room but may such to leave the door ajar so light to get though so they wouldn't be scare went they wake up. Once I had done that I was snapped up to the wall cause me to gasp at the soundly move but that gasp soon was muffle by lips on mine, by the spark fly I knew it was Logan lips on mine. I was pull always from the wall and we start to walk backward don't asked me how we make it to our room because I was so into the kiss that I didn't see when we had make it into our room.

Bran had push me safe onto the bed before stepped back had me giggle before a frown smile make it way to my lip as I see them look at each other and none of them make their way to the bed that I'm on. My confuse frown whip off my face as I see both Jason and Bran' face have a predatory look on their eyes. I bit my lip nervously as they both look synchronized steps toward me.