Chapter seven: Test of life

A/ N

Time Line: November 3, 2020

Warning rape scene headed

******Benjamin POV ******

I make my way to my bathroom and start the hot water for my shower. I turn and look at myself in the mirror and see all the bruise and marks on my body, other people would think of them and themselves as disgusting or hate themselves but I know that my mate will never hate me because of them they will love me for me. If do he continue to ell me that my mate would reject me cause I am omega and I haven't shift I am human. But I don't believe that the moon goddess would give you a person who will hurt you. She will always give you the right person just for you. I get into the shower and just stand there letting the water relax my sore muscles and bruise up body.

After a good ten minutes just stand there, I start wash up my hair with my shampoo and make such to romp it in there and then raise it out and I do the same for the conditioner and then romp my body with my body wash. I get out and make my way to my room again I look to see what time it is, when I see it 3:00 in the afternoon I shock I sleep in so late my dad would kill me went he get home at 7:00 because I was suppose to clean the house and make dinner breakfast was suppose to have been on the table this morning.

I run to the closet and but on the first thing I see which is a grey t-shirt and black jeans. I run downstairs to start clean up when I finish I look at the clock and see it 5 which give me two hours to cook dinner. I decide to cook Algerian Kefta. I finish five minutes before my dad walk in so I set the table and had his plate ready and his beer too.

"Where my dinner"? He asked.

"On the table". I say.

I went back in the kitchen to clean up I don't get food so when I have time I steal it. I went up to my room and half an hour later he comes up.

"I now for what". I thought.

"Why wasn't my food on the table this morning? " He yell

"Because I was pass out from you belt last night" I recipe.

"Don't be a smart mouth now". He says.

"I'm not that the truth". I say. Right when he was about to answer the doorbell went off

"Don't move from here". He says. Like if I can. After he said that he went downstairs I make my way over to the window to see who was here and saw that it was the alpha after an argument, the alpha leave and my dad slam the door shut he came back upstairs look mad.

"Why did the alpha what you to be at the party tonight". He says.

"Because all members are suppose to be there". I say.

"But you not a wolf". He says.

"Yes I'm may not be a wolf but I'm still a member of this pack". I say.

"No you not YOUR NOT A WOLF and because of you your mom die". He says.

"No she didn't". I say.

"Yes she did". He says.

"NO"!!!! I yell.

"You didn't learn you lesson last night did you". He says.

***********************

Warning rape scene headed skip to the next chapter if you don't want to read.