Chapter Thirteen: Legend Coming Truth

Time line: February 2, 2021

****** Benjamin POV ******

It has been a week since I get release from the pack clinic. Jason and Bran had always been by my side since the doctor what I to take it easy and to not stress my body too much. So the whole week we spent it up in our apartment and watch movies or just cudded around on the bed. Three days after I get out of the pack clinic alpha Andrew step down and Jason became the new alpha so Bran became the new beta and I became the new Luna or second alpha. Right know Jason and Bran both are in the office try to figure out why we have been attack since I woke up. So I'm in the pack backyard with some of the pack pups are play. I was watching them.

I can't wait to start a family with Bran and Jason. Can't wait to see a boy with Bran dark brown hair in his bad boy style like his dad and bright light blue eyes that seem to look into your soul. Can't wait to have another boy that have Jason dark black hair in a mess but sexy mess style, his light green eyes that is as green as the forest. Can't wait to see Jason and Bran chase after our boys or them just huge each other or even...

Someone's arms wrapping around my waist from behind had make me stubble back to the present and see that I was one again last in my thoughts. I start to feel the spark and tingle from where they chest press again mine back and they kissing my neck. I knew it was my mate Bran. I unconscious move my head to the side to give him better access to where my mark is supposed to be. The urge to completely the mating is there but we haven't yet and I don't know why.

"What have you been up to?" I asked when he had finally pull always from my neck and by my side with his arm over my shoulder.

"Will I couldn't know how you would take it."  He says looking nervous about something that will make me go mad or angry with them but I wouldn't nothing will ever make me fright with them that is a promise.

"Take what"? I asked

"First of all we found you dad this morning and took him to the pack passion". He says look satisfy about it.

"Can I see him?" I asked, it just I want to know why he treat me like that he never did treat my brothers like the way he treat me.

"That not going to happen." He say angry and worry in his voice.

"Why not?" I asked confuse as to why I can't talk with my father. He is behind bars so he can't hurt me anymore.

"You see when we went to talk to him he start to said something that had us lose control over our wolves and when we get it back we saw that our wolves had kill him." he said

"That...." I don't know what to say or what to feel. One part of me is sad he was still my father but the other much more lager part was happy he was gone and couldn't do me any more harm.

"You not mad or sad?" he asked when he saw that I didn't say any more.

"Yes I'm sad he is dead  but it more like I'm sad I didn't get why he treat me like he did, in a way I feel like I did defeat it." I said.

"No you didn't and never say that again". Bran yell pull me to his chest and huge me tie.

"Where Jason"? I asked. Wanting to change the subject before I start to cry or feel worst about myself.

"He in his office finish up work he said he need to finish it right know. I came downstairs to look for you because I miss you". He said, went we pull always from each other. His eyes keep going from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes again.