Twenty-Nine

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Flopping into my bed after a long day with everyone is...euphoric.

Orgasmic, even. But not like that.

I'm so tired, and I didn't even do much. All I did was sit under a tree and read, but I did watch the group play footie for a while. I've always truly enjoyed watching Harry play the most, because it always gave me a reason to pay extra attention to him. I can't help it if he's always been gorgeous to me, and getting to watch him as he runs around all sweaty, usually wearing just a tank top so I can see all of his muscles. I can't help it if I've always been pretty much head over heels for him.

Nick ended up showing up after a while with his new beau, Dustin, and we all met him. Turns out, he is a really nice lad. He's got curly blonde hair and soft brown eyes. He's very sweet and he looks at Nick as though he puts the stars into the sky. It's so cute, and I'm really happy he's found someone who makes him as happy as Harry makes me. I think everyone was expecting there to be a bit of tension between Harry and Dustin, but Harry was same as ever. He introduced himself and then they proceeded to play footie as a big group.

Dustin wasn't quite as nice to Harry as Harry was to him, probably because he knows that Harry pretty much left Nick for me and it angers him, but Harry was still as kind as ever. I think it's actually quite sweet that Dustin was a bit rude to Harry at first because it shows just how much he cares for Nick, and he was not a fan of what went down between the two of them.

But I couldn't help but smile lovingly at Harry the entire time he was interacting with Dustin. I think he knew that Dustin wasn't his biggest fan, but he still made every effort to be kind and friendly and let Dustin know that he is more than welcome into our group. He's just so sweet and cute and I really want to squish his dimpled cheeks.

Harry ended up taking a break for a while to sit with me after he had been playing for a while. I'm not sure if it's because he wanted to spend time with me, or if he was just really tired from losing, but I wasn't going to ask. I was enjoying his presence far too much to question his motives.

He sat with me for about an hour before we all decided to go out for dinner. Everyone wanted to go to a nearby pub that has good food at good prices, so that's where we went. We all sat in this huge booth, Harry and Zayn on my two sides, and everyone ordered mountains of food.

I ended up just picking off of Harry's plate because I wasn't all that hungry, and he asked me if I was okay. I still can't believe how surreal this all is, him caring for me like this, but I told him I was, and that I was more tired than anything. I still chatted periodically with the group, and I was grateful Dustin didn't ask about my stutter. I'm guessing he probably knows about what happened to some degree. Maybe not everything, but I have a feeling that Nick informed him that I had been hurt by someone and it left me with some problems.

Once we made it back to our dorm, Nick told me he'd be spending the night in Dustin's room so we could have the room to ourselves.

Honestly...score. I would one hundred percent be taking advantage of it if I wasn't so fucking tired. I feel Harry crawling up to the top of my bed before settling under the comforter with me, before pulling me into his bare chest. Okay, maybe I'm not so tired after all.

I sit up suddenly and Harry looks at me with questioning eyes, but I shyly take off my shirt and toss it onto the ground below us and settle back down next to him, facing him this time. I can't help but blush as his eyes travel my torso, admiring me.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers and runs his fingers across my shoulder and down my arm, a trail of fire following suit.

"You're n-not so bad yourself," I flirt back with him and he smiles, his eyes shining.