Greninja

Greninja roamed in the forests of Kalos. He was looking for fruits for his new friends. Some berries, to be precise. 'On which tree shall I get the Razz and Pinap Berry?' he thought in the pokemon language. He suddenly found the juicy pink Razz berries dangling on a huge tree. He quickly jumped in his ninja speed to reach the height and snatched the berries. After taking them, he put few in his mouth thinking "At least I deserve a little more for doing the job of finding them, haha!" Then he wandered off into the forest to look for some Pinap Berries and he even found some. He didn't like Pinap Berries as much as razz Berries so he didn't eat those. Then he went back to his pokemon friends. Chespin, Hawlucha, Braixen, Pancham, Tyrantrum, Lucario and Sableye. Everyone rejoiced as Greninja brought those berries. He kept it on an already cut trunk of tree. Lucario had also brought some candies. He said that he pleased an old woman at a shop and did her some work to earn those candies. He had a rivalry with Greninja so he smirked as he said "You snatched these from a tree, I earned these from a shop..." Greninja smiled. 'Yeah, can't disagree!' he said. 'Still, both of you worked hard though!' Braixen said. Then all of them started encouraging them both and then started munching down on the super tasty pokemon food! 'Also, have you heard of the destruction in Sinnoh?' Hawlucha asked. Greninja and Lucario narrowed their eyes. They didn't know about it. 'I decided to fly above Sinnoh with my friend Staraptor when I suddenly noticed many legendary pokemons causing massive destruction on Sinnoh, destroying buildings and taking lives and unleashing fire, tornados, storm, hyper beams and what not!' he explained. Everyone knew about it except for Lucario and Greninja. They were shocked. 'Who did this?' Lucario yelled. 'Some new evil pokemon team named Team Empire...' Braixen replied. 'Oh, just like Team Rocket...' Greninja said 'They don't matter... When I was with my master he used to defeat Team Rocket every single time... This "Team Empire" is a loser team like that too!' 'No, they are way more powerful and have legendary pokemons!' Chespin said 'You have no idea of their power! They even have Dialga, Palkia and Mewtwo, and rumors are there that the Mewtwo even Mega Evolved!' Greninja suddenly widened his eyes. That was shocking to him. 'I hope my old master along with his friends can take down this new team, like he always did when he was with me...' Greninja said with a smile. Suddenly there was an explosion. A Dragon Pulse.... A Dragon Type pokemon had attacked them!