Rules to being kidnapped. . .ps.I reccomend you don't try it!

Sorry all! I have been really busy with school -_- I have been really behind in math...so not a lot of time to write.... I'm actually at school right now....in the library because I am having a really crappy day and have warned my friends to steer clear of me. I have dance next so that might cheer me up :)

Enjoy!!!!!

Read!!!!!

Comment!!!

Vote!!!!!

XD

Gwen's POV:

I try to stay as silent as possible as I crawl over the marvelously polished floor. You can see you damn reflection in the expensive marble. Shaking my head, I continue on my mission to escape.

Being me, I start to hum the James Bond theme song in my head. I'm thinking the music is keeping me safe from going insane with fear, so I keep it on replay.

Finally, as if it took 1000 miles to reach (which it felt like), I make it to my targeted goal. A simple food cart. Sure this plan wasn't brilliant or original, I had actually seen it done on the suite like of Zac and Cody a couple times before, but it was my only real way out.

I fix myself in the small metal box and pull the sheet back over. Now, I just needed to get to an escape route. After several minutes of sitting in my nervousness, I started to move. I hoped I was light enough that the food pusher person wouldn't know I was under here.

He..or she didn't. But something else about my plan backfired. Instead of moving towards the front door, we moved in the opposite direction, towards the dining hall!

Of course I should have realized this. Where else would a food cart be going? I should just be lucky we weren't going upstairs.

I knew I had entered the dining room when voices hit. Laughter and friendly comments about the nice diamond necklace someone was wearing. I wasn't really focused on any of the conversations about how the food was, or how annoying their children are. But one voice caught my attention.

Henry. Henry the creepy, traitorous hotel manager. Fuck my life.

Now, my brain was going in overdrive. Should I stay here? Should I flee to the front door? My brain fought for a couple seconds, before I was pushed somewhere else.

I had the urge to peek from under the sheet, so I did. Then, I spotted the next stop on my "tour". The kitchen.

Although I was betting on there being an exit to the kitchen, it really was my only choice.

Instead of weighing the pro's and cons of my idea, I decided I would count to three, and book it.

1.....

2...........

3..............

Run! And I don't think I have ever run faster than that in my life, because in just a second, I'm only a few meters from the kitchen door.

Seems my luck ran out. I was knocked to the floor with a loud gasp. Overtop of me was Ayden. Or should I say, Mr. Knock girls to the ground, as I had the second I saw who he was.

I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but it was no good. So I did what I had to, and wanted to do for quite some time.

I punched him. Right in the face. I had the pleasure of hearing his nose break, but didn't have the pleasure of seeing him in pain, because I was already up and through the kitchen doors.

The sound of people gasping and screaming was amusing. The most amusing was Ayden's curses as he tried to get through the people.

I was right about the door though. The exit to the kitchen.

My hands connected with the hard door, and I reached to get the handle. I was rushing and shaking, and it was costing me precious time. Finally, I managed to fling the door open. Not a second to late either, because just as I stepped into the reasonably clean alley, I heard a loud crash of pots and pans, and another curse.

Laughing maniacally, I booked it down the alley, and onto the busy London streets, away from the fancy hotel, and my kidnappers.

Bell just rung...I'm in a hurry to get to class :)

Hope you enjoyed it <3