In The End

So now most of the packs know me and Kayla are hybrids I tried to mind link her and tell her where ever she is at she is not safe at all her parents house, the woods, anywhere it doesn't matter. then it dawned apon me I know where Kayla is and that is as sure a hell not a good place to be. she is at the waterfall I know it's kind of my place but when she go upset she went there. I ran to the waterfall as fast as I could. I found her sleeping under the waterfall.

"Kayla, wake up we need to get to mom's right now. the wolfs know were hybrids!" I told her as she was getting up.

"Sage, I am running away again please don't follow me." she said running

"Wait, Please. Please wait. Kayla I need you Darren needs you please come back we will keep you safe and don't have to fight. Please come back please!" I begged, Kayla stopped and ran towards me and hugged me.

"Sage, I can't go back to Darren I ripped his heart out and stepped on it. I love him but I can't fight Sage, I can't be violent." she sobbed in to my shoulder.

"Kayla we can't go back or they will kill us Danny and Darren will take care of pack stuff and we won't see them until the war." I told her

"Okay, I will come back on one condition you can't tell Darren or Danny you have seen me." She said

"Okay. let's go." I smiled, we walked back to our mother's castle. Victor greeted us at the door Victor hugged Kayla because she has been gone for a while. 

"Victor, I need to talk to you." a lady said. She was very beautiful, she had light brown hair that fell to hips, bright blue eyes and a beautiful smiled. 

"Who are you?" I asked

"I am so rude, Sorry. I am Victoria Smith" she smiled 

"Okay, how did you meet Victor?" I asked, like why is she here is she his girl friend or a friend or a relative

"Oh, I am a fortune teller from the other side of the kingdom. I saw you got talk to the other lady and I saw her death. She was a nice lady I am very sad to see her gone." she told me, that still didn't explain what she was here for.

"Why are you here?" I asked kind of rudely

"Oh, my I am here because I am on your side. I am very valuable in the time of war." she said

"I am sorry for being rude you just weren't answering the question I was asking." I told her

"Oh I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought I was answering the right questions. Anyways the guy that had the mask that sad he was going to kill you then ended up saving you. his name is Hyrum, he is a bad man he also is your great uncle on your mothers father side. he is just angry the your grandfather got the throne." she told me and Kayla and Victor that didn't know that he was trying to kill me.

"Thanks Victoria, I didn't get a chance to tell anyone how the werewolfs found out that I was a hybrid. Well guys so our great uncle decided to say I am going to kill you and your family. he looked like he was going to do it right then and there. So I ran and when I did i ran towards the pack house and the Pack saw me running in vampire speed. they stopped me and said 'that's the Luna and she is a hybrid get her'. then our uncle came a save me and put me on vampire land. so this uncle of our made me blow our secret and now the war is going to start sooner than I expected." I told them half way though my mother came out of the castle. She looked so disappointed in me and I think she knew it happened.

"Sage,I thought you knew better than running in vampire speed in pack lands. everyone that is on our side will have to try to get here. this castle is our safe haven no war can take place here there is a spell a witch put on it so that there is no way any war can take place here. I will start setting up guest rooms. Sage, I can't even look at you or talk to you. Kayla, tell sage to tell the packs to get here fast and to tell them no war can take place on castle grounds." my mother said her words left me in tears. I still did as I was told I when to the phone and told Dave to get his followers to come here to the safe haven. Pack member slowly tricked in by the end of the night all of Darren's pack made and there were some members from Danny's pack but Danny or Darren weren't here it made me worry could they not come? Did they turn on us? Was he playing me this hole time and helping the wolfs? Was He there trying to get there information? what were they doing? Dave found me in my room crying because today was just a nightmare.

"Sage, Danny and Darren are coming and they have the plans or the werewolfs." he told me

"Thanks for the information." I said letting a smile break though the tears. I kept watching as people walked in I met a lot of people ranging fro Werewolf, Vampire, Dark witches and white witches. they thought that we should be able to be alive and live in Peace together. they were all willing to risk there lives for me and Kayla. I don't want them to do that for me I wish they didn't have to do this. so many good people will die because of hard headed people. I met this one white witch that told me about how her sister fell madly in love with a dark witch and he fell for her. there parents got together and beheaded them. that is why she want's to fight it's for her sister. another guy was a werewolf that's mate was a vampire, like my mom and dad, so they were about to be put to death but one of the wolfs on our side set them free so they want to fight for us with there freedom. there are so many stories and so many people on my side it was so unreal. I kept watching the door until I fell asleep I was picked up and carried to my room but I was so tried I couldn't open my eye to see who moved me. I just couldn't believe the people and the reason they joined our side most were because of a family member's death because there mate or belove or lover was not the same thing there were. many people were kill during the dark war and after because of love. now many will die and some will live but with hope we will win and less will die in the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading 

Comment 

Vote 

~Morgan :P