The Hospital

I woke up in hospital bed Kayla was at my right sleeping and Danny was to my left holding my hand as he slept. Darren was pacing back and forth he was talking to his self.

“If Sage doesn’t wake up, Kayla and my brother will go crazy. Dear God let her wake up I can’t have her die she is a good person and I couldn’t live with it if I knew my brother killed my mate’s sister” well at least I found out it was Danny chasing me. Well I was going to go back to sleep until Kayla started to cry. She had woken up in the time when I was listening to Darren. She didn’t know I was up she thought I was still sleeping but she was crying because she wanted me to be up and okay. I when back to sleep anyways.

“Sage, you can’t die now so wake up” my brother’s voice said. I refused to wake up so I just laid there until I heard a voice I hadn’t heard in a long time.

“Sage, wake up I need to talk to you” Toni said I slowly opened my eyes to meet Toni’s beautiful light blue eyes.

“Oh My God, Toni I am so happy to see you” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. After that two people ran from the room to do something. They both came back with a nurse and she forced everyone to leave and told them they may enter only one at a time and they get to decide who comes in first.

“Sage, I am so glad you’re okay” Victor Screamed

“OH no, if you’re going to scream you can walk right back out that door.”

“Ok, I will not scream then” he said nicely

“Thank you, Victor”

“So what happened?” he asked

“So me and Danny when a run then we went to Dave’s room. We talked about the war and how I was kidnapped. Danny blasted Dave unconscious and then went to hurt Darren. Kayla asked for help so I helped but doing some nasty things then I punched Danny. After that his girlfriend came in and she annoyed me then I ran away. I got to the water fall and jumped in to the water hit my head on rocks and ended up here.”

“Wow, Sage you need to beat that boy up.” He laughed

“I know, I will as soon as I get better.” I giggled

“Well, I am going to let someone else come in so I love you little sis” he said as he kissed my forehead.

“Hey Victor, I love you too my big brother” he smiled then he left the room. The next to enter the room was Kayla and she just cried herself to sleep on my right side and I called the nurse.

“Hello, I am sorry to be a pain butt can you send everyone in I am okay please” I begged her

“Okay, if it gets to overwhelming then don’t be afraid to tell me okay” I smiled and nodded then she left to go get all of the people. I watched as Darren, Danny, Toni, Dave, David, Marco and the last person in the world I wanted to see Lilly. I thought when I punched her in the face that would be the last time I would see her.

“Toni, I thought I would never see you again” he smiled and walked over to me. 

“Sage, I have to talk to you alone” he whispered in my ear.

“Hey, guys can you guys go get me real food not this hospital food please” everyone got the hint to leave so they all did but sleeping Kayla.

“So what is it Ton-“ Toni cut me off but kissing me the bad thing about that kiss is it was perfect. The bad thing about that kiss is it was perfect and I have a mate. He was ripped away by Danny in the middle of the kiss.

“Danny, leave him alone he’s my friend” I yelled

“He might be your friend but he will not kiss my mate and get away with it” he yelled

“Wait, Sage you’re a wolf I thought you were a vampire” Toni blurted

“I am a hybrid the oldest hybrid Kayla is the youngest” I said

“Man, I am so sorry I didn’t know I thought she was still single” Toni said

“Well she’s not so beat it” Danny yelled

“No, Toni stay I want to get caught up in your life” I yelled but I was too late he had already made it out of the hospital.  

Thanks for reading 

Comment 

vote 

-Morgan :P