Do Demons Dream?

The guild doors opened and the dragon slayers walked in, the demons walked meekly behind them.

The members were polite, but they weren't rowdy or loud, they were cautious watching the new members with weary looks. Acnologia pretended he didn't notice and continued on, "Gray your clothes," he sighed.

"GRAY!" Ur yelled.

"Sorry," Gray yelled back looking for his pants.

"Stripper," Natsu teased.

"Flame freak!" Gray yelled back, "you disappeared for a few months and that's the first thing you say to me!?"

"Yep," Natsu smiled.

"Why you!" Gray cried.

Just like that, a fight ensued, Acnologia smiled.

"You wanted that to happen," Erik laughed.

"It was to quiet, I don't like this guild quiet," Acnologia scoffed heading towards the bar.

Jackal and Seilah were watching the fight with great intrigue. When the rest of the guild joined in they watched in awe.

"This is how it is usually," Mira smiled from the bar.

There was a moment of awkward silence before Seilah nudged Jackal.

"You interacted with multiple humans, greet her," she ordered.

"Uh, hi," Jackal said waving, "am I doing this right," he asked Se1lah.

"How should I know, it's not like I used to greet my victims!" Seilah answered calmly,

"You should know you always seemed to understand human interaction," Jackal hissed.

"Not these types of interactions!" Seilah responded, her voice rising slightly.

Mira laughed, "yes, you did it right."

She and Seilah kept eye contact for a few seconds until Seilah broke eye contact and looked towards the fight once more.

"WATCH OUT!" a voice cried.

Jackal turned just in time to be hit face first with a table. He went flying much to Seilah's horror.

"Jackal are you alright!?" she cried.

"Who threw that!?" Jackal yelled jumping to his feet.

"Sorry," a member cried from the background among the chaos.

"I find it best to sit behind a pole, that happens quite frequently," Lucy said from a table.

"Blondie," Jackal greeted looking away.

"Jackal," Lucy smiled, "welcome to Fairy Tail."

On cue, Natsu crashed into the pole next to Lucy.

"Hey Luce," Natsu greeted.

"Hi Natsu," Lucy greeted.

"Ha, I got you!" Sting cried.

"NOT ON MY LIFE!" Natsu roared in happiness lunging for Sting.

Jackal looked for Seilah and found her at a table reading. He was about to make his way over when he noticed that a blue-haired girl had sat down next to her; Levy. She began recommending books to change Seilah's anti-human book rage. Jackal just stood there by the bar among the chaos rather awkwardly.

"Are you just gonna stand there all day?" Bickslow laughed from above, he was standing on his dolls.

"What else am I gonna do?" Jackal scoffed, his tail twitched slightly, he was annoyed that he had let this human sneak up on him so easily.