You want us to... WAIT!

"Where are we going?" Erik asked. The air was still, fog surrounded the group, yet Acnologia knew exactly where he was heading.

"To a place where no one can disturb us," Acnologia answered.

"And where is that?" Sting questioned.

"In the middle of the forbidden Isles," Serena answered.

"How do you know that?" Sting asked.

"Because he's looking at a map," Rogue said pointing at Serena's lap where a map lay.

"That's where we are, so I think I can assume that this 'training ground' is somewhere around here."

"What are the forbidden Isles?" Pantherlily asked.

"A dangerous area, high winds, unpredictable currents, sudden storms, the only thing that could safely navigate the waters is a-" Laxus began to explain.

"Dragon," Acnologia answered soaring into another fog bank.

"So nothing can disturb us," Gajeel smiled.

They arrived at the island at noon. When Acnologia breached the fog bank everyone gasped. The island was beautiful, the fog surrounded it, but it didn't dare touch the island so the sun shone brightly on the large area. Rich green trees sprouted out from the soil, bright flowers danced in the wind, and on the beach, the waves crashed in harmony with the soft breeze.

"This place is awesome!" Natsu laughed.

"How'd you know this was here?" Wendy asked.

"I used to spend time here... but it was so long ago... almost like another life," Acnologia explained. In all honesty, it had been another life. This island was where The Dragon of the Apocalypse had spent his time when he wasn't destroying everything. This island had given Acnologia, in all his confusion and unhappiness, it had given him peace. It had also sparked the idea that the world was better off without humanity -  but that's unimportant, right?

Acnologia landed and let the dragon slayers slide off his back before transforming. He stretched and heard a few things in his back pop, "that was a good flight," he sighed.

"Yeah, long and tiresome," Serena smiled.

"Okay, let's get to training, I'm all fired up!" Natsu laughed.

"When are you ever not fired up?" Erik scoffed.

"That's Natsu for ya," Happy shrugged.

"Okay, first let's go through the ideas behind your elements," Acnologia said sitting down.

"Ah come on, that's so boring," Sting sighed.

"But it's critical, the first step to fully mastering your element is fully understanding it," Serena explained.

"Tell me Serena, have you mastered any of your elements, it is my understanding that you have multiple," Pantherlily asked.

"Why yes, I've mastered all eight of my elements, with help from your Uncle of course," Serena said gesturing elaborately to Acnologia.

"Well, that's because Serena's elements are slightly different than your own," Acnologia explained pushing Serena's hands down.

"How so?" Rogue asked sitting down across from Acnologia, the others followed his example.

"Serena has very specific elements, for instance, his Gale Dragon Slaying Magic," Acnologia explained.

"The one he used to destroy faces," Wendy nodded.