Fairy Tail's Party

Fairy Tail was a rowdy, dangerous, scary parade as they walked back to their new guild hall that Makarov had already purchased not five minutes after receiving the prize money. Sting and Rogue had stayed behind to help Sabertooth, their exceeds were with them, naturally.

The parade of Fairy Tail members walked, jumped, skipped, fought, and flew through Magnolia, happy to be returning to their old guild hall. Acnologia was personally expecting structural work to be done and was very surprised when he found the guild hall exactly as he had left it seven years ago.

"What's going on, I've checked up on it, it was never in this good a shape," Macao gaped at the building.

Erik's head snapped up and he smiled as he opened the doors wide.

Crime Sorciere was standing there all smiles.

"SURPRISE!" they all laughed.

The Fairy Tail members walked in gaping at the guild hall.

"Dare I ask how you accomplished this?" Acnologia asked.

"Well, you won approximately 2 days, 14 hours, 2o minutes, and.... 3 seconds ago giving us that much time to fix it up for you," Ultear smiled.

"It wasn't that hard," Macbeth smiled.

"Ultear did most of it didn't she," Acnologia guessed.

Everyone in Crime Sorciere looked away neither accepting nor denying that fact.

"This is awesome!" Natsu cried running around the guildhall.

"Aye sir!" Happy cried following him.

"Thank you so much!" Erza cried hugging Jellal.

"Ooh, do I sense a relationship here?" Sorano teased.

"Shut up," Jellal snapped.

"Definite relationship," Sawyer nodded.

"Oh man, this is great!" Gray laughed, he patted Ultear on the back, "Thanks, sis."

"Sis?" everyone else asked.

"Yeah, Ultear is Ur's daughter and we're basically Ur's sons," Lyon explained like it was the most obvious thing.

"Any issues with that?" Ur's voice threatened as she towered above the other members.

"N-No mam," everyone shook... except Acnologia who just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Ultear is pretty great," Meredy smiled walking over to the ice mages.

Lyon's gaze seemed to linger a few seconds longer than everyone else.

"Meredy," Juvia cried with happiness embracing Meredy.

Seeing both of his crushes embracing Lyon seemed to lose a bit of his sanity.

"Man I've missed you guys," Erik chuckled somehow hugging every member of the previous Oracion Seis in one group hug.

"Oh, you missed us, mister 'I disappeared for seven years and didn't age a bit'" Sorano sighed.

"Yeah dude, seriously, you trained with us this summer, now you're just smothering us," Sawyer chuckled.

"I don't mind," Macbeth shrugged from within the group hug.

"Okay great hug-fest, now isn't the magic council looking for you guys?" Acnologia asked.

"Yep," Sorano laughed.

"Okay then," Acnologia shrugged massaging his forehead... he needed a drink.