38How many dudes you know roll like me? Not many, if any

I know, 10 years later...

but I have good reasons for being so late! (Week 1: I was traveling the whole north island, week 2: Prep for my 21st birthday, week 3: family friend staying)

So be nice!

Oh and I found this quote that I think is very fitting for this weeks chappie!!

Comment on the end! What you guys think is gonna happen!!!!

"New lovers are nervous and tender but smash everything, for the heart is an organ of fire." Michael Ondajte - The English Patient

Katary 

x

----

I left a little space for Damien when I heard his heavy footsteps walking towards me on the little jetty. I looked down at the rotting wood and saw the names of couples who had sat in this very spot before us, and wondered how many stories would this jetty know about?

Kisses and hugs between friends, lovers, parents and children, arguments and fake pushes, and those game enough to jump in the dirtiest part of the pond. I smiled and pondered about the memories that Damien and I had already shared and of course the unknown memories the both of us would soon be creating.

I waited impatiently for him to sit down and pretty much snapped the bread packet out of his hands.

'You're worse than my seven year old sister you know.'

I poked my tongue at him before breaking some bread up and scattering it all over the pond eagerly waiting for the ducks to swim over.

I heard Damien chuckle beside me before I felt his body inch closer. My heart hitched a little and when I turned to look at him his face was only inches from mine.

His light brown eyes bored into mine and I was mesmerized for a moment over the intensity of which he was looking at me. 'You're so cute Ana.' The whispered words were carried lightly on the breeze before his lips sought out mine. Our kiss was sweet, and I wondered how much further I had to fall before I was in love, it felt I had already reached my limit of happiness already; my heart was bursting at the seams.

Our fingers sought out each others bodies, the electricity building between us. I grasped his shirt as tightly as I could, and I never wanted them to let go. Suddenly I felt the cold air on my lips and opened my eyes to see Damien's face backing up a little.

I pouted and he smiled at me, and I just couldn't help myself, I pounced on him, my whole body now wanting to be as close as it could be to his. The kiss built up in intensity before I felt his hands on my arms and he pushed me away a little.

'Ana, you know we're making out in a kids park, not my bedroom.' The heat flushed to my cheeks so fast, and I quickly scanned the surrounding area to see if there was anyone watching us. Thankfully, the park was empty except for us. It did make me realise how into it I was getting. I really needed to calm down.

'Sorry.' I mumbled and he ruffled my hair a little before stealing the bread packet from my lap and breaking the rest of the bread up. I realised that even though there was no one around, we still had and audience of ducks around us. 

'The poor ducks must be traumatised from the show.' I chuckled and Damien smiled.

'They ain't seen nothing yet.'

And suddenly Damien jumped up and started stripping. All I could do was look on in shock. 'What are you doing?' I half yelled slash whispered at him, my eyes drifting down to his toned abs and bulging biceps.