18 How many dudes you know roll like me? Not many, if any

Oh I'm so glad to have written this chapter. I have to say that I was really stuck on how I should finish it. ( I have a lot of different scenarios and I wasn't sure how intense I should be getting at this stage of the story, so I ended it much lighter than I would've.)

I hope you guys enjoy it, it's a bit random, so. Yeah.

Enjoy! And big shout out to preedle! who gave me a couple of suggestions, definitely helped with the writers block!

Oh and DeexCore, cos she gave a shout out on her story.... so go check her story out! its a good one!

<3

Katary

x

----

After a few rounds of Texas Hold 'em (with matchsticks, of course) and a terrible game of kings (which luckily Mary lost, having to drink a disgusting mix of beer and KGB) we were all quite tipsy and enjoying each others company.

I was about ready to start a game of red card black card when one of our favourite songs came on, the introduction giving us a hint of the greatness that follows.

Ma and Jules screamed while I ran inside to turn the music up as loud as I could. Ryan had an amused smile playing on his lips; he knew he was in for a show with the three of us acting like idiots before the song had even started.

I ran back outside and saw that Ma and Jules had their bottles in their hands and standing on either side of the doorway for me to be in the middle. Ma handed me my drink and I gave her a quick nod as Ryan got up and turned the patio heater on as it was starting to get a little chilly.

I just composed myself enough to catch the last bit of dialogue before the song started.

'Now hit it!' I yelled hearing the sax kicking in. The three of us started laughing and swaying our hips in time to the beat, and when Ryan figured out what the song was, he decided he wanted in on the fun too and stood next to Ma on my right.

We were standing on the deck, looking out into the blackness, and we could hear the sound of the waves crashing not so far away.

I started singing the first verse. (As you all probably know by now I am quite the showman!)

'If I searched,

This whole wide world,

I'd never never never

Find me a girl,

Who loved me,

The way that you do,

'cause you're,'

And when the chorus came we all started harmonising. (Hey, we've been singing to this song for years!)

'Shamalama huh

In the lama rama ding dong,'

Ryan provided the low alto note and we all cracked up. Usually Jules does it but Ryan's voice fitted perfectly, it was low enough and sounded amazingly sensual!

'You put the oh

My my, (and I sung the Oh oh oh oh part)

Back into my smile, child.'

We all were dancing in time and I'm pretty sure we looked like Donna Summers and The Supremes with our old school moves, even Ryan was swaying his hips! He was very good at it too I must say.

We sung the rest of the song and for a while it really felt like we were performing on stage. The light was on us, we couldn't see anything, and we were all having so much fun!