29 How many dudes you know roll like me? Not many, if any

Ok this is a bit later than usual and I apologize.

The next upload will prob be a bit late because I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. (It's my friends 21st today and tomorrow I'm working the bar at an 'Abba' ball.lol)

But I hope you enjoy this little chapter, it's not very much but it's better than nothing ne?

Enjoy!

Katary

x

-----

The week flew by in a blur. After school practise had begun for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and Damien was cast as Brick. Of course this meant that we saw a lot of each other and only strengthened our relationship.

My other relationship with Ryan however, went downhill.

After Tuesday night he had been ignoring me. I even began to miss him annoying me. I longed a little for his companionship and was guttered that I only had small snippets of our time together to remember him; I had hoped after that weekend that we could've gotten to know each other a lot more and become better friends.

I guess I ruined it by the fact of Damien and me going out. He even stopped hanging around our group which annoyed me because the boys definitely noticed that.

The boys also figured out that Damien and I were going out. I told my art girls and they shook their heads with disapproval.

'Damien looks like an asshole.' Felicia said. She's definitely not one to like the obviously hot guys which Damien is.

'You're only saying that because you probably think he is really hot but you have an image to keep up and admitting your feelings about someone you 'shouldn't' like is going against all your image represents.' I told her and she blushed with embarrassment. I must've hit the nail on the head.

'Bro.' was all Asher could manage to say after my outburst.

'Well I like him and I'm just gonna go wherever the wind takes me!' I shouted and the class suddenly went quiet just as I yelled it out. Mr. Finn gave me a look of disapproval but didn't take it any further. Of course the girls thought it was the funniest thing ever. I looked around at the table and thought that I must only be in this class just to make them laugh. I didn't mind though, at least someone was laughing. Unlike someone else...

Ma and Ben didn't go quite as planned. When Ben walked out of my room on Tuesday night I thought it was because he was in such a hurry to ask Ma out.

And I mean why wouldn't I think that? The boy fully told me that he liked the girl so was there supposed to be any other thought in my head?

He broke things off with her and all week he'd been avoiding Ma and I like we had the frickin' plague or something. It was incredibly infuriating. Every time I got even a hundred metres close to the guy, he would spot me and take off faster than a cheetah.

And Ma was really broken.

On Wednesday morning I had woken up early and decided to go round and wake her up. (Ma could sleep the whole day away if anyone let her.) I managed to sneak into her room, which isn't very hard to do considering I could probably walk in with a band of South Africans playing the vuvuzela and she wouldn't even notice. The only thing I can do to wake her up is either push a plate of bacon in her face, or jump on her. I went for the latter, I couldn't be bothered cooking anything so early in the morning.

Since her bed was in the corner opposite the door I stood at the door and thought about the best way I could take the task on. A running start or the wrestling jump? I decided that since I'm so far away I might as well do the running start and took off. It also gave me a bit more of a push when it came to the jump. I jumped off the floor and landed on Ma with a resounding thud. She instantly went into defence mode and started attacking me. I was used to it since every time anyone jumps on her she starts to punch the shit out them. We went at it for a few minutes before I looked up at her face and noticed huge bags under her eyes.