37 How many dudes you know roll like me? Not many, if any

Chapter 37

This is the start of the date, and I hope you guys enjoy! Gonna start writing the next part as soon as undercover boss uk is over lol!!!

<3

Katary

x

-----

Well I never. I'm an idiot. I had spent the whole night thinking of all the different dates Damien and I could go on, and some were realistic (The beach) and others weren't that realistic (Glass cage swimming with crocs... it could happen though!)

I had so little sleep last night that I had bags bigger than Paris Hiltons under my eyes.

I was currently standing in the kitchen seriously considering putting tea bags on my eyes to reduce puffiness. That works right?

'Cooking me breakfast sis?' I jumped at the sound of J's voice and turned to see him walking in the kitchen looking just as bad as I was.

'Wake up; I'm not cooking you anything.' I replied.

'Cook me some fucken eggs.'

'Cook your own fucken eggs Jake Heke!' I yelled out and both of us laughed at our role playing.

'Argh it's too early in the morning to be swearing guys.' Ma had finally arrived and out of the three of us she at least looked decent. I scowled internally at her gorgeousness. I turned back around to aimlessly stare at the jug and contemplate whether I was going to use tea bags or not. J was doing the fridge - cupboard - fridge thing and who knows what Ma was doing. I suddenly remembered that cucumber was good too and I quickly bum butted J out of the way of the fridge so I could find out if we had some. I had just managed to open the veggie draw when J pushed me out of the way. I nearly bumped into Ma doing whatever she was doing.

'Hey douchious, get outta my way.' I said to Js back.

'Make me, douchette.'

Oh snap!

'You did not just call ME a vaginal flush device!' I screeched and J nearly chocked on the water he was skulling by the fridge door. I done what any loving sister would do when her brother's coughing his ring out, I punched him hard in the gut. I saw half a cucumber in the draw and I grabbed it out to chop it up.

I was feeling pretty chuffed at myself for having won that battle against my brother and was just putting the cucumbers on my eyes when one was snapped off my face and I saw that J had eaten it. 'Geez Ana, mum and dad should've named you Rewera instead of Anahera.'

'Hit a man when he's down that's my motto.' I smirked and he grabbed the rest of the cucumber I cut up and started eating it all. I just managed to steal two slices before J munched the rest. Yeesh. Boys.

I pressed the two slices as hard as I could on my eyes and prayed my hardest that they would reduce at least some of the puffiness.

'Puffy eyes?' I heard Ma ask.

'Yeah, darn it! I really wanna look good today.'

'Ooh yes your date! But first we have to check up on Jules,'

I took the cucumber off my eyes and opened them to see J trying to slink away unnoticed.

'Excuse you but where are you going?' I yelled just as he reached the door.

'To bed.' J said and he didn't turn back around to say it either.

'Well you know I heard this funny thing about you and Jules last night, know anything about it?'