25 How many dudes you know roll like this? Not many, if any

Ooh chapter 25 people!!!

I'm being nice and posting early :)

Enjoy ya'll

Peace, Love and Happiness

Katary

x

----

I was watching a repeat of The Hills before J came home.

'And where have you been all day missy?' He yelled as he walked in the living room. I turned around and saw his eyes bulge as he noticed my foot and bruises everywhere.

'And what the fuck have you been doing? Did you get in a street fight or something?' he said as he came and sat next to me on the couch.

'Oh you know, just hanging out, and yeah I got in this mad street fight with a street urchin, ugly little prick he was too I tell ya but don't worry, I done the palm to nose, knee to balls and kick to shin tactics!' I told him but he was too engrossed on the long scratch on my cheek.

'That's cool sis, as long as you don't use those moves on me, that's cool.' He said his mind obviously somewhere else at the moment. I thwacked the back of his head hard and he suddenly started to prod all my bruises on my arms; hard, the little shit.

'Argh, you asswipe! That hurts you know! These are fresh man!' I yelled at him and it turned into a full on fight on the couch, me obviously losing because of my bung foot, and him sparing me no mercy.

J had just started giving me Chinese burns when the rest of the boys walked in.

'Boys! Boys help me! He's hurting a cripple over here!' I yelled at them. They all glanced at me and kept walking up the stairs to J's room.

'You douche bags! You're all douche bags the lot of you! All men are douche bags!' I screamed and Ben turned around and laughed before saying, 'you know a douche bag is actually a vaginal flush device?' and turned around and kept walking.

I got really pissed off at that comment. Of course I know what a douche bag is! What an arse. And J just started laughing so hard about it it made me even madder!

'That's not funny dickwad!' I yell in J's ear and start punching him and we got back into our fight again.

I was losing again when there was a knock at the door.

'Come in!' J and I called out at the same time. We both heard the door open and close but took no notice of whoever came in. J suddenly grabbed my thigh in a horse bite hold and I was totally and utterly defeated. What made it even worse was that while I was wriggling around, my ankle hit the table really hard.

I started moaning in pain and J finally let me go and changed his girl beating ways.

'I'm sorry bliss, I didn't mean for you to get too hurt you know.' J says sympathetically and I see the truth in his eyes. 'Yeah I know, just leave me and my injuries alone from now on ok?' I tell him as he helps me up from the couch. We hear a cough and look up to see Ryan standing in the hallway with a grin on his face.

'Hi guys' he says and J and I look at each other and then back at him trying to figure out what he's doing in our house. We both then remember that there was a knock at the door.

'Did you knock at the door a few minutes ago bro?' J asked and Ryan nodded his head. He then looked towards me and I saw his eyes take in my appearance. He didn't look very happy.

'Dare I ask but what happened to you?' Ryan asks and I detect a hint of anger in his voice.

'I fell down a cliff today.' I say nonchalantly and both boys' mouths drop wide open.