just us

Veronicas P.O.V

"Oh shut the hell up, sweet pea!" Toni yelled. Sweet pea continued smiling as reggie sped off, hitting the gas at full speed.

"Reggie! How much gas do we have?" Reggie looked at the dashboard and sighed.

"Uh, a quarter of a tank." I sighed, angrily, and thought for a moment.

"Reggie! Do you know how to get to Riverdale airport?" Reggie looked back at me with a confused expression.

"Yeah. I go over there every-"

"Okay yeah, no one cares, reggie. Just go there!" Reggie nodded and sped off to Riverdale airport in the other direction. I leaned back in my seat and sighed.

"We'll catch a ride on lodges private airplane, and fly to our remote island," I said to no one in particular.

"Are you kidding me?" Jughead said form my right. I looked at him with raised brows.

"Going on your private jet, to your very own island." I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up Jughead, you're such a little bitch." I threw my head back but I then felt a warm presence near my ear. His breath.

"That's not what you said last night," he whispered. He pulled away and winked at me sending the others in a confused and crazed trance.

"I'm sorry... am I missing something here?" Archie asked confused.

"Uh, no, Jughead's just being a creep," I said through clenched teeth while staring at jughead annoyed.

"If you say so," archie sat back down, placing an arm around Betty's shoulder.

I laid back wishing I'd have someone to put their arm around me.

"I'll call and tell them to get the plane ready."
________
"Guys come on, let's go."

We jumped out of the now parked limo and I went to the pilot standing in front of the plane.

"Hello, Donovan, nice to see you again."

"Likewise, miss lodge." I smiled and nodded professionally and asked if we were all set to board. He said it was all clear and I hustled everyone onto the plane.

Once everyone was on as well as the luggage, and the doors were closed, the pilot called my name. Well, miss lodge.

"Miss lodge," I turned to him. "May I ask where we are going again?" I nodded.

"Of course, Donovan. We are going to the lodge island, tierra hermosa." He nodded and went into his pilot quarters.

Once I sat down, and found my seat in the first class area we were all in, and I noticed someone was missing from the group. That was, until, I felt someone place a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, sorry," Jughead said, finding a seat right next to me. "Are you serious?" I whisper-yelled at him. He nodded while smirking and buckled his seatbelt. I just scoffed and did the same.

We all began to feel the plane move. A shaking feeling and then some rolling of our platform. I looked over and saw Toni squeezing both Cheryl's and Fangs hand, making them turn red.

"TT! Stop! Ouch!" I narrowed my eyes at them and chuckled a bit. "This is not funny Veronica!" Cheryl yelled back referring to her purple hand. "Agreed!" Fangs whined, trying to pull out of Toni's hold.

"You've never been on a plane before, have you Topaz?" Toni shook her head before making a crack in sweet pea left hand.

"Ah! You bitch!" Fangs screamed, making me laugh under my breath. Betty chuckled and put a hand on her stomach as the plane took off. Archie held her hand, also stroking her belly softly. I smiled. I couldn't help it.