intro

Veronica Lodge. A name no one wanted to hear. Her name had several different meanings, but not one was good. Everyone thought of her differently but with the same sprinkle of hatred for her. She was either the petty Veronica Lodge, the manipulator, the daughter of the devil, blue jasmine of Riverdale, or the one that hurt the most-because it was the one that was the most true to her-'the spoiled rich bitch'. She was called that a couple of times back in New York but here, it was practically her nickname. Even though her name fluttered from ear to ear more than a thousand times a day, she still held her head high with confidence. How? no one knows. If she was anyone else they would've snapped by this point. She was always blamed for her dad's evil doings, but no one seemed to understand that she had nothing to do with it. She thought Betty understood but ever since she lashed out on her in the girls bathroom, and at the Lodge lodge, and at the musical, etc., v and b haven't been as close since. She disliked jughead and he hated her even after she gave up so much for him and his dad. Cheryl never talked to Veronica about it because of her mother. Toni didn't follow everything about Hiram Lodge, but remained one of her besties. She hung out with Toni and Cheryl, so sweet pea and fangs were around occasionally. They weren't as close though. as for Archie, he was the only one who had been on her side since the start. he even sided with Hiram in several things. 'Archie is the only one in this town who doesn't think I'm all that bad. He's the only one who likes my dad. He's the only one who knows I'm not my father', veronica thought to herself. But soon she was going to discover, all of that was wrong.