is this the end?

Jughead's P.O.V

Oh my god. Fucking Hiram Lodge sTrIkEs aGaIn.

Little bitch.

I finally awoke from a not-so-lovely slumber feeling quite alike to sleeping beauty. Emphasize on the beauty.

When my eyes eventually spread open they scanned the room immediately for Lodge. The beautiful one I kidnapped, not the man who has no dignity.

But, instead of seeing Veronica, I awoke to see my fellow serpents. But only three of them.

"What? What the hell happened?" My memory was blurry and I only remembered parts of what happened. All I know for sure is that Hiram Lodge will regret the day he screwed with the serpent king. And that wasn't cheesy at all.

They looked awfully depressed, especially Toni.

"Guys?" Fangs finally looked up from staring into blankness.

"Oh, hey jug." I just narrowed my eyes at him as well as the others. Well this is a wonderful thing to wake up to.

"Can someone fill me in on what happened?" Sweet Pea gave me his smoldering and natural serious expression.

"All I know is that Hiram Lodge caught you- and the rest of us- off guard. He beat the shit out of you and his hired men brought us back while you received your beating." I scoffed at the impossibleness I was hearing. He really thinks he can fuck with us and get off scot-free?

Hello naw.

"Uh, where the hell is robin-hood?" At my mention of Cheryl, Toni's head popped up and only then did I see the sadness in her eyes. Toni was no doubt the toughest of us all, and to see her hurting happens once in a blue moon. But of course it was Cheryl's doing.

"Toni what happened?," I asked leaning in consolingly.

Toni pushed my hands reaching for her back away. Then she stood while forcing away tears.

"Cheryl left us! While we were fighting, Hiram gave her the chance and she took it." My mouth was agape and I had no words.

"That little bitch left us!" Toni was more furious than I've ever seen. She pounded her arms on the wall, to which sweet pea shot up and grabbed her waist. He pulled her back and to the floor where she laid her head in fangs' lap and silently cried so no one could see her.

Toni was the strongest of us all, and to see her like this raises a gruesome and worrying question:

is this the end?

_____________
Veronicas P.O.V

For probably the fourth fucking time in the past two or three days, I awakened from a long and not at all peaceful, slumber.

I couldn't think straight, I couldn't see clearly, and I couldn't fucking breathe. The same thing that was happening in the hospital was reoccurring.

As my trachea and esophagus slowly began to close up, I couldn't help but think that whatever my dad injected in me had something to do with this. No, everything.

Minutes passed and the pain was so unbearable I started to tear up. My vision hadn't improved one bit, and everything was more blurry than imaginable.