perfection

Veronicas P.O.V

"You what jughead? You're sorry?" I yelled at him. A tear streamed out of my eyes and he looked stumped. I swallowed and waited for his response. His gorgeous green eyes stared back at mine, and suddenly, he enveloped me in a hug.

"I'm so so sorry Veronica. I should never have done any of those things to you. I'm sorry for how much I've hurt you and how much I'll hurt you in the future, just remember that whatever I do to hurt you, you don't deserve." He said as his voice cracked slightly. I hugged him back and for once I felt soothed and safe.

He pulled back and I stared into his way eyes and saw his sticky cheeks.

"Thank you jughead," I said as I got up and went to the kitchen.

I know he didn't mean it. It wasn't him that said that, it was guilt.

Jughead's P.O.V

Thank you? Thank you?! I had just poured my heart out to her apologizing, and all she has to say is thank you?! What a bitch.

I watched her strut away in my sweatpants with a frown on her face. I literally cried just now for her. And all she fucking says is thank you?!! I got up and followed her to the kitchen.

"So, Jughead, please tell me what you are going to be doing to me for the next month or so," she said efficiently. How could she just pretend that conversation didn't happen??

"Can't disclose that info sweetie," I said smirking. I tried my best to forget that conversation too, and the only way to that was to become the other me. The one who pushed all his feelings and emotions to the back of his head. The one who cussed and forced people to do things they don't want to do. The one that cut the girl standing in front of me.

"Jughead I'm going to be your captive, and you can't even tell me what's going to happen to me?" She yelled.

My smirk grew. "No princess, sorry." I said.

"Jughead! What the hell? My life is bad enough!" She yelled standing up.

"Princess, calm down. Listen, you're going to have to go to school tomorrow. And you're already missing today, so tomorrow you're going to have to act normal." I said holding her shoulders. She slapped my hands away.

"And why do you think I won't tell anyone the crap you've done to me?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Because," I said pulling out my pocket knife. "You're smarter than that, right?" I said intimidating her.

She swallowed and stepped up to me. "If I tell, why don't you think I'll escape your grasp?" She asked cockily.

"Because princess, I will always find you. Wherever you go." I said 2 inches away from her face.

She breathed on me then she processed my words. She then breathed in and spit on me.

Veronicas P.O.V

"Because princess, I will always find you. Wherever you go." He said getting too close to my face. I breathed on him and he returned it. I then took a chance and spit on him. He stepped back in disgust and disbelief. I contained my happiness and laughter, and ran out of the trailer.

When I got far away enough, I heard him yell my name and I laughed. I started running when I looked behind my shoulder to see jughead running after me. I started to walk backwards when I laughed at him and he smiled. I probably looked stupid running in his shirt and sweatpants.

He caught up to me and I turned around. I started to run as fast as I could, but my feet started to hurt and I realized I was running on rocks barefoot. Oh yeah this is a trailer park. Stupid me.