Chaeyoung: No. But I know that no matter what I say, you're not gonna listen anyways.

Chaeyoung turns around and made her way towards the door. As she placed her hand on the handle, she turns back and takes one last glance at Jisoo.

Shaking her head, Chaeyoung opens the door and made her way out of the room.

•••

That night, Jisoo decided to go to the bar. She was on her third bottle of soju, and was starting to feel the affects of the alcohol.

She never liked the taste of alcohol, nor the way that it made her feel.

But as of lately, it was the only thing she could think of that would help numb the aching pain that was gnawing at her heart. The pain that was killing her from the inside out.

She takes another sip of soju before releasing a bitter laugh. So this is what her life has become.

'Pathetic.'

'My life is pathetic.'

'I'm pathetic.'

Not only can she not get revenge for her parents, but she's also hurting the woman that she loves most through her actions.

But she knew that no matter what she does, she will end up hurting Jennie anyways.

"Excuse me, miss. But it's time for us to close."

Jisoo turns towards the waiter and gives him a drunken nod.

Jisoo: How much?

Waiter: 13,000 won.

Jisoo reaches inside her pocket and pulls out a 50,000 won. Not caring that it was much more than the waiter asked for, she gave it to him and got up from her seat.

Jisoo: Keep the change.

Leaving behind the shocked waiter, Jisoo stumbled her way out of the bar to find herself throwing up a couple of seconds later.

Shaking her head, she tries to shake away the dizziness that clouded her brain.

Unsteadily, she starts to walk towards the way of the sidewalk to hail for a taxi. Jisoo stops in her tracks when she felt herself hit against something.

Glancing up, she sees the face a scowling man, who seems as equally drunk as she was. Behind him stood three other men who appeared to be his lackeys.

Jisoo rolls her eyes as she muttered under her breath.

Jisoo: Just f*cking great...

Jisoo moves forward as she tries to get through, but the man pushes her back.

Jisoo: Let me through.

Jisoo tries to walk around him but yet the man moved in her way.

Jisoo: What do you want old man?

The man swayed in his spot as he lets out a scoff and slightly pushes Jisoo's shoulder.

Man: Aren't you gonna say sorry?

Jisoo: And why should I? You bumped into me.

The man lets out another scoff as he raises a finger to poke at Jisoo's forehead.

Man: Yah, you ran into me. So you should apologize you punk.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Jisoo: Is it my fault that you can't see where you're going? Move, I need to get home.