13

I sat in my room and continued to listen to the conversation.

See, being the small child I was, I decided to smack a very itsy bisty device on Keiths everyday Galra clothes during our final group hug.

Do I regret it?

Yes and no.

Yes because I found out Keith wants to ally with Voltron, and apparently Lotor is actually a really good person like Keith who is just confused and protective of his lover.

No because listening to their argument and not being able to help calm Keith down while he was crying made me feel like I was invading both of their privacy.

Keith cried for a straight four hours before finally getting up and going to bed.

There was no camera, it was just a listening device.

There was a knocking on my door. "Pidge, you in there?"

"No!"

There was a grunt on the otger side and I could practically feel the other persons eye roll. My door slid open and I slammed my laptop screen shut. Lance gave me a weird look. "What are you doing?" He had a suspiscious look on his face. I waved my hand in front of me.

"Just reading." He furrowed his brows. "Reading what exactly? I'm bored. Do something with me." I internally groaned. As much as I'd love to have a prank war or something, I really needed to monitor Keith and Lotor. I put on an innocent smile and turned to Lance again. "Just reading some gay fanfictions. Wanna join?" His nose crinkled and he turned away.

"And I'm out. I'll see you later." I watched him leave my room and close my door with a head shake. You couldn't blame me for liking this stuff.

I opened my laptop again and tuned in on the device. Only swconds after, the sound of a door sliding open and close was heard. Sofr but heavy footsteps were heard before the shifting of the bed.

"I can assume this is the work of you, green paladin?"

How did he find out so easily!

"And seeing as you aren't talking back, I'm assuming you can only listen on this device... Which most likely means you've heard everything in th past few hours."

I mean, he wasn't wrong.

"I'm willing to have an alliance with Voltron, small paladin. I hope you can relay the message to your friends for me. I've thought about this and have accepted it. If it will make Yorak happy, then so be it."

Really? Lotor was willing to accept the chance of letting Keith go just to make him happy?

Thats tough... but it was sweet too.

I made the device glow, attempting to tell him that I would relay the message. With that, I jumped out of bed and ran out of my room and towards the control room. I burst through the doors and stared at the three people who were left. "Stop the ship!" Allura jumped up and away from the controls with a startles look.

Shiro made his way to me. "Pidge, whats wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. Everything is actually great. But we need to go back to the Galra mothership. Lotor wants an alliance."

At that moment, Hunk walked in with a bowl of food goo in his arms. "He really wants an alliance with us? I think thats pretty awesome."

Coran nodded his head and Allura looked at me. "And how exactly sould you know that, Pidge?" Both Shiro and Allura gave me a parent look and I glanced away from both of them.