Chapter 12

"Fine. I'll do it for £200. That's the minimum I'll do it for. Like I said I'm not a whore, I don't go around and fuck everybody!" Monica says in a bluster causing me to stand up straight and take a long drag of my cigarette.
"£100 or go. It's your choice." I say and look at her, waiting for her answer. I raise my eyebrow and a small smirk appears on my face and Monica sighs, crossing her arms.
"Okay okay, I'll do it. How much and what drugs? Just so I know the details."
"The usual amount. You know what that is right?"
"Yeah"

"Alright." I say and see Charles walk in. As soon as he sees Monica, he turns to walk straight back out. "Charles!" I call out and hear him sigh before walking back in. "Sit down."
Charles looks at me and as I begin to speak, Monica budges in. "Excuse me Charles, but I'm just trying to understand something."
"What? Why you're still here?"
"No, well yeah, but why would you walk out? I'm doing some dirty work for you and this gang. Our leader is making me into a whore to get drugs to sell and you can't even stay in the same room?"

Monica turns to look at me and points at Charles who looks at her with a bored expression on his face. "If I don't get paid enough to get this stupid gang drugs to make some dodgy deals, then why should Charles be able to walk out on other members, huh? HUH?"
"MONICA SHUT UP! Get out. Be at my office, ready at 2:30pm. Charles is going to take you and you will do exactly as he says. Thank you" I say and sit down, finishing my glass of whisky.

Charles sits across from me and I laugh slightly, looking at him who was just smiling slightly and shaking his head. "You know how to put us in order don't you?" He laughs and I shrug.
"She's the only one that would agree to do it and she's the... greatest at playing a whore" I laugh and Charles joins in.
"Anyways, I need to go get on with my work and I shall do it without an argument" he raises his eyebrows and laughed simply before we bid out goodbyes and he leaves the room and walks back through the tailors to leave.

As soon as Ellie, Hunter and I get home, Ellie and Hunter go into the living room. "I'm going to the office to make a phone call" I say and walk to the office after taking my coat off. As soon as I walk into the office, my heart pounding as I pick up the phone. The phone rang. Once... twice... three ti-
"Hello? Billy Kimber speaking" he says and I sigh quietly before plucking up the courage to speak. My hands became sweaty and a lump formed in my throat.
"Billy... where are you? We need to talk"