Chapter 11

"Megan! Oh Jesus, what happened? Did tommy do something to you last night?" Ellie says with a panicked face and tone in her voice and I shake my head.
"No... he's done nothing" I whisper and run my hands through my hair backwards. "Oh what the hell happened?" I mumble and Ellie supports me to sit on top of the toilet seat. "Thanks" I say and she nods.
"It's alright. Maybe it's just food poisoning, or the flu or something. I'm sure it's nothing major" Ellie smiles and plays with a bit of my hair. "Are you okay?"

Weeks passed, almost a month, and throughout that time Ellie, Hunter and I had grown closer to the Shelby and Gray family. We were left alone by gangs and everything was fine. Until today. The sickness the other week was morning sickness. The events the other day was sickening. Haunting... scarring. Literally. The fingerprints, scars and bruises marked my skin like tattoos. I sit here on the leather chair staring at a note about a meeting with people, as the scene replays in my head. One thing I didn't notice, was the single tear running down from my right eye.

-"Leave me alone! Get the fuck off me! What the fuck are you doing?" I question as I try escape Billy's grip with a struggle.
"You better hush now, lady. Stop moving!" He spits and I let out a helpless whimper which just makes him plunge deeper inside me with his manhood.
"Fuck sake Billy! Get off me!" I sob, knowing there was nothing I could do now he had me in his grip. The salty tears ran down my face as my makeup ran off with it, and my mascara smudges beneath my eyes like the darkness in Billy's blackened soul-

The door opened causing a huge draft to fly by me and I look at them and wipe my eye before attempting to make it look like I was rubbing my eye. Monica walked in and sat in front of me. "What's the business deal Megan?" She spoke as her Latvian accent and I light a cigarette.
"I need you to do something for me. £100 reward."
"Okay, I'm interested. What's the deal?" She asks and I lean forward.
"I need you to be at the Garrison at 3pm sharp today. Lewis Molster, rich con-man, runs his own gang and does drug deals with... whores if they give him something in return."

"What? I am not a whore! You cannot make me meet this man." Monica scowls and stands up, but I stand up to face her across the table, cigarette between my middle and index finger.
"Monica. It's £100. You signed up for this when you signed up to be in this gang. You can't back out or you're gone. It shows you have no balls. No balls, no guts and no respect for your friends and co-workers IN THIS GANG!"
Monica looks at me, a look of disgust on her face. "What's the problem Monica? Cat got your tongue? You need to do this, you don't have a choice. You either do it, or you walk out of that door and don't return ever again."