Stylist Noona Pt 17 (Look At Me)(smut)

Start from the beginning

10:18 Yoongi: Mm I miss you too baby girl.

10:19 me: picture message

10:20 Yoongi: Baby you're gonna get me hard

10:22 me: picture message

10:22 me: Good.

10:22 me: You work too hard, you should take a break;)

10:25 Yoongi: I wish but I can't come home right now .

"You don't have to." Your voice soft and sultry makes Yoongi spin around in his chair, still holding his phone waiting for you to text back.

"H-how, uhm, hi," he gets up from his chair flustered and clearly a little hard already. "You know you shouldn't tease me at work babygirl."

"Mmm then what fun would I have when no one is home." You loop your arms around his neck tugging on his hair a little. His hands grip your waist tighter pressing his hips into you.

"You're being bad baby girl." His stern deep voice only makes you want him more. "You must really want to be fucked hard huh?"

"Mhh" His words go straight to your pussy. After yesterday, you were so needy for someone to absolutely wreck you.

"Too bad." Yoongi breaks away and pushes you into a chair. "Sit there until I'm done. Little girls who tease, don't get what they want."

You whimper, he knows how needy you are, but he's still making you wait.

Sitting back down at his desk Yoongi turns away from you and gets back to work like nothing had happened.

"What the hell that's not fair." You think, defiance swelling inside you with each minute that passes.

An hour and a half went by and you were tired of waiting, Yoongi had been turning you on the entire time, with little groans and hums, stretching showing off his vascular arms. He had his headphones on he would never hear you.

Slowly you push your skirt up, pulling your panties to the side. Playing with your clit you let your eyes drift shut in pleasure, listening to Yoongi's little sounds, and imagining it was him playing with you. You bite your lip to stay quiet pushing your fingers inside your pussy, your eyes shoot open when Yoongi's chair squeaks, but he is still immersed in his work. You close your eyes again, fingering yourself until you cum, little moans escaping your lips.

Letting your breathing slow down before opening your eyes, you see Yoongi staring at you.

You stare back unsure what to do or say, he wasn't supposed to find out.

"I-i'm sorry" you manage.

"You should be, because now I'm all hard. You're going to have to take care of this for me." Yoongi stands up, his stature more intimidating and imposing than usual. "Get on your knees babygirl."

You get on your knees fumbling with his button and zipper, pulling down his pants and boxers grasping his cock as it springs to life.

Pressing little kisses to the tip, Yoongi groans gripping your hair.

"Don't tease me, just suck it baby." He pulls on your hair making you gasp, he takes the opening to shove his dick in your mouth. You such on him zealously swirling your tongue, hollowing out your cheeks, pulling out all the stops.

"Look at me." Yoongi commands and you look up at him, his cock still in your mouth. He groans at the sight thrusting into your throat, still pulling on your hair.

Each time his tip hits the back of your throat it's a fight not to gag. You pat his thigh tapping out, and he pulls you off of himself leaning down to be level with your face.

"What's the matter baby girl?" His tone menacing and you loved it.

"It's too much... " You cough wiping your mouth.

"Should have thought about that before you touched yourself without telling me first. Hush and suck me off." He stands back to his full height and you take his cock again, he is noticeably more gentle this time, but is still fucking your throat nonetheless. "Make me cum and you can go home and rest baby girl."

"Go home?" You push yourself off of him asking confused, he didn't want you to stay?

"Yeah, you already came, so you should be okay until I can get home right?" He smirks evilly "or are you still needy?"

You nod trying not to pout, you wanted him to fuck you so badly.

"Stand up then." You stand up not sure whether he was going to tell you to leave or-

His hand still in your hair he guides you backwards to his desk, pushing his chair away smoothly. Helping you up Yoongi sets you on his desk, picking up one of your legs over his shoulder, and pushing your panties to the side.

"Is this what you wanted baby?" Before you answer he pushes inside you breathing out in pleasure. "Fuck-"

"Aah Yoongi. Yesss!" You can feel your orgasm building from his very first movements. He knows exactly where to angle his hips to make you cum.

"Yea? How's that? Do I make your pussy feel good babygirl." He thrusts faster and harder pounding you. His other hand finding your hair pulling your head back giving him access to your neck. He kisses and sucks on the soft skin making you moan even more.

"Y-yes, you make me feel so g-good!" You struggle to speak between his hard thrusts into you.

Your nails dig into his shoulders hanging on for dear life, the desk beneath you banging against the wall undoubtedly disturbing the person next door.

Yoongi's mouth traveling around your neck, he settles on your sweet spot.

"Fuck Yoongi! don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"He doesn't stop, you didn't think it was possible, but Yoongi goes faster. And harder. Pushing you over the edge and continuing to fuck you roughly until he groans, burying himself deep inside you spilling his warm cum.

"I'm glad you came to make me take a break babygirl, that was amazing." Yoongi kisses you gingerly helping you off of his desk, steadying your shaky legs. "Was that too much?"

"No, god no, that was perfect. Exactly what I needed"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter was especially fun to write.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the read!