48 • make up

It's been a week since I arrived in LA and it has been amazing. I call my dad twice a day and he's doing alright back at home and it has just been great living here with Ashton again.

But now I'm sitting at the airport patiently waiting untill everyone I had to pick up arrived. Ashton couldn't take a day off and Jackie would arrived half an hour earlier than his family so I was just waiting for them all.

When my eyes landed on Jackie, a big smile came on my face and I walked over immediately. "Hey little one" I said before hugging her thightly and she seemed so relieved to finally see me. I had been able to talk myself into being allowed to wait for her where she would get out of the plane so she wouldn't have to go through LAX alone.

"I missed you Sammie." She said with a sigh as she held onto me.

"I've only been gone for a week and we talked every day." I replied with a chuckle and she laughed softly. "But I missed you too Jackie"

"I'm very glad you were able to pick me up here because I would have gotten lost on my own." She said with a smile as we started walking to the luggage pickup. It felt so uncomplete because mom and dad didn't come with her but I tried to push that to the back of my mind. She was here and my main priority this week was making sure she had a good time, making sure she had a chance to forget about it for a while. "Lauren sended me a message on instagram and I might have had a heart attack when she did." She admitted and I laughed as she said it.

"I told her you would be here too so she got all excited and said she would send you a message so you could get to know eachother already." I replied and she smiled so widely, "She was happy that she wasn't going to be the only girl this time and you're the same age too."

"Yeah we texted like for hours talking about random things and it was so nice, made me a lot less nervous to come here." She looked so excited and a lot more awake than Ashton and I when we arrived. We were zombies walking through the airport.

"Their plane should be landing in half an hour so we will go pick up your suitcase and then wait for them."

"So we all have to squeeze in one car?" She asked and I nodded

"Ashton's car is bigger than dad's and you're all small so it will easily fit."

"And can I trust you to drive at the right side of the road?"

"I've been here for a week already and it's going surprisingly well as I drove half the time in Norway too."

"Just don't kill us." She said with a laugh. When we reached the luggage pickup, suitcases were already loaded up so we just waited untill she saw hers. Which seemed to take forever. Half the people were already gone when her suitcase finally rolled up.

"I checked the board earlier and their luggage should be on thisone too so we can either wait here or wait outside." I said and she nodded before walking over to one of the waiting benches.

"Did you know Ashton unfollowed me?" She asked and I nodded slowly.

"He was getting a lot of comments about following you but not following his mom so he unfollowed you, Piper and dad but he should have sended you a follow request from his private account. Because people can't give him crap for that. On his main account he just follows the guys, Andy, Duke and I. Not even Crystal or Sierra."

"Wait that 'ashtonirwin4real' account is actually real? I just ignored it." She said shocked and I nodded with a chuckle.

"It is, I think he has already posted 10 of your pictures on there." I said and she looked at me a little shocked. "Will it ever get normal?"