40 • fight

JackieClifford: nothing better then getting to babysit @queenPiper for two weeks while Sam is in LA 😍might love this dog even more then I love my sister

2.487 likes
SamanthaE: I MISS PIPER SO MUCH
SamanthaE: I miss you too but I MISS MY LITTLE QUEEN
Fan1: that view is so amazing 😱 where is this?
JackieClifford: @Fan1 just outside of Cambridge
Fan2: I love how we all thought it was Ashton's dog at first
Fan3: Why isn't Piper in LA with Sam? She took her with her last time she went.
SamanthaE: @Fan3 I'm in LA to work and I didn't want to leave her in my hotel room the whole time.
Fan007: I love Sam but you're just using her to get attention. You've never posted about Sam or Piper before while she has had Piper since November but now that she's getting famous, you start posting pictures of you and Sam and Piper.

I looked up from my laptop when I heard the front door open and rapid footsteps come in. "I'm sorry I'm late, I know it's date night and I'll just take a quick shower." He said as he walked into the kitchen where I was sitting, he went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water before looking at me confused, "you're not ready yet either?"

"We're doing your kind of date tonight, I know it was up to me to decide where to go but I'm exhausted and just want to stay in with you." I said with a small laugh, "I got pizzas and ice cream in the fridge and I already looked for some movies on netflix."

"Mm the perfect date." He said softly as he stood behind me, he looked over my shoulder at what I was doing and he rested his hands against the table, right beside my arms. I was locked between his body and the table when he started placing kisses on my neck. "You got time for a study break?"

"As tempting as that sounds, I really want to finish this." I said as I bit my bottom lip, trying not to give in. He slowly removed the sleeve of my shirt to expose my shoulder before kissing my shoulder. "Ashton" I breathed out in hopes of making him stop but instead he just grinned against my skin. "Ashton, just give me half an hour to finish this."

"Mmh" he mumbled.

"Ash, have you been drinking?" I asked when I smelled it the alcohol on him. "I mean, I don't mind if you did but if that smell is coming out of you, you're fucking drunk."

"Just a beer at Calum's but Luke spilled a beer on my pants. I'm not drunk, don't worry." He said with a smile before finally standing up straight again.

"Just go take a shower and get changed, I'll be done by the time you're downstairs again." I said as I looked at him.

"I was hoping you'd come shower with me but I guess I'll have to go alone." He said with a grin after placing a peck on my lips, I laughed and shook my head before looking back at my screen.

He went upstairs and it was so tempting to just do this tomorrow and follow him but I had to finish this.

"I'll be waiting for you" he yelled from upstairs, I laughed before continuing to finish the last version of my paper. I had to hand it in right after my vacation so the sooner I was done, the better. But right now I just had to do the final lay out and some small adjustments, I've done the bigger parts earlier while Ashton was out for an interview. And a drink with the guys.