27 • goodbye

"Thank you for coming here miss Evans, so I guess we will hear from you shortly?" He said as he reached out his hand for me.

"Absolutely, thank you for the opportunity. I got a 14 hour flight tomorrow so I got all the time to read it through." I said as I referred to the contract. I said goodbye to everyone in the room before going back downstairs where Ashton was waiting for me. I had the biggest smile on my face, holding my contract in my hands as I almost ran towards Ashton and he watched me happy but confused. "I'll be seeing you a lot the next two years." I handed him the contract and he read the top lines before hugging me thightly.

"Congrats Sam, I knew you could do it." He said happily and I'm sure I was crying happy tears by now. When I went in here two hours ago, I had high hopes but I didn't expect much from them. The last thing I expected was a two year contract. "You're going to have to tell me exactly how it went."

"Don't we have a goodbye party to go to?" I asked with the biggest smile. He nodded happily and we went back to his car, both happy and excited.

"So who was the song for?" He asked when we finally reached his car. I had seen a photographer across the street already but there was one last time too, I get that because there are multiple celebrities that have to be there.

"Well the first few minutes were very awkward and contained similar awkward stares and waves as the last time I was here."

"Wait, was it?" He asked as he watched me surprised.

"My piece of music will be used in Katy Perry's newest song and she told me she wanted to work together with me on another song from scratch, which means an LA trip for me. I just have to figure out how the hell I will combine this with classes and my internship."

"You'll figure it out, I know you will." He took my hand is his while he drove, a smile on his face and an even bigger one on mine.

"So you got to tell us everything now." Luke said as we sat around the fire we made. It was already getting a little dark and I honestly just wanted to go home and just spend it with Ashton, but we couldn't just leave.

"They had a few songs ready that they wanted me to play and after that I played one of my own songs that I wrote a while ago. And then they asked for the song I wrote the music for which they seemed to like a lot." I said as I tried not to ramble from excitement, "so they were like 'oh the artist of the song is here, would you mind playing it for her?' And I was like yeah sure and then fucking Katy Perry walks in the room. She was obsessed with the classical parts I added to it so we played it together a few times and I made a few adjustments with her to make sure it goes well with her voice. So I got two contracts to sign now, one to allow her to use my music and a 2 year contract as a music/songwriter. You won't be the only one I get to work with."

"Wait what?" Michael asked, excitement in his eyes and voice as he looked at me. "They offered you a 2 year contract?"

"They did, I'll be working out of London most of the time but there will be occasional trips to LA." I replied with a smile, "so you'll see me often enough."

"That's so amazing, congrats!" Crystal said and they all got up to give me a congrats hug.

"I'm going to miss all of you." I said with a small smile before looking at Ashton, "But I think we're going to head back."