Chapter Seventeen: First Time

"Can you stop with the sulking, buddy. You're bringing everybody else's mood down too." Bryce tells Montgomery as he takes a seat besides him. Montgomery sighs, putting his head down, ignoring all the yells and laughter coming from around him. He was at yet another pool party Bryce was throwing, and Camilla hadn't shown up. He wasn't too surprised by it but still had some hope that if she saw him she would want to get back together.

"Man, I don't even care anymore." Montgomery sighs, drinking the remaining alcohol left in his beer. He stands up, walking towards the poolhouse to grab another one, Bryce following. "Cmon, bro. You really can't be this sad over Cammy still." "Yeah, well I am." Montgomery responds, picking up his third beer and opening it. "I know what can make you feel better, buddy." Bryce throws an arm around his friends shoulder, giving his shoulder a tight squeeze in the process.

"Yeah and what's that?" Montgomery sarcastically says while taking a sip. "We get some girls, and head over to the clubhouse tonight."

Montgomery shakes his head, not really wanting to give any other girl attention due to Camilla being the only thing on his mind. "Mmm, I don't know, Bryce."

"Cmon man. We've done this before when you guys are going through your little fighting shit. You know it always makes you feel better." Montgomery glances at his friend, a small smile beginning to form on his face knowing his friend was right. "Ah, fuck it. Why not?"

Zach shot the small inflatable basketball into the hoop hanging over the pool. Both Zach and Justin glance around and notice people starting to leave and the pool only containing the two of them at that point.

"All right man, so, who is this girl?" Justin asks Zach, leaning back against the edge of the pool. Zach had asked him for some girl advice and considering the fact that Zach was also a virgin and Justin was not nor would he be judgmental and make fun of him, he had come to him for advice on sex.

Zach smiles widely as he thinks about Camilla and their almost kiss. He had been waiting for something to happen with her for so long, his small crush suddenly turning huge in the past couple of days.

"She's uh.. She's from another school." He tells Justin. Justin chuckles, responding "cool." Zach's grin remains on his face as he continues to think about Camilla. Justin cuts off his train of thought, saying "so.. what do you wanna know?" "Well, what exactly do I need to know?"

"Well, I'm very happy you came to my office for this chat to-" Justin sarcastically begins, motioning to the large pool they were sitting in causing Zach to laugh while splashing water onto him. "No, but, seriously, it's hotter when a girl likes what you're doing and she feels good." Zach squints his eyes at Justin, trying to figure out what he could do to make it seem like he knew what he was doing. "Please, go on." He tells Justin, getting a little closer as he pays more attention to the conversation and makes mental notes on what Justin was saying, just in case it got any further with Camilla.

"Do I make you nervous, Zach?" Camilla asks, glancing over at the stiff tall figure sitting at the end of her bed. "No no, it's not that it's just.. I've never been in your room before. Or even on your bed.." Camilla smirks, knowing he was extremely nervous.

"You've never been in a girls room before, have you?" "Um, well. Other than my little sister.. no."

She laughs, patting the spot next to her. "You can sit next to me Zachy, I don't bite." Zach gulps, his face turning red and his palms beginning to sweat. But he does as she says, and drags his-self backwards, leaning back against her headboard. "So..." He starts off, not knowing what to say.

"So what do you wanna watch, Z?" He shrugs in response. "Anything you want to is fine."

An hour or so had passed, the empty space between them being filled by their bodies now leaning into each other, Zach's arm wrapped around her waist while her head was on his chest. The awkward silence being a comfortable one now.