- Chapter 45 -

Mulai dari awal

"Idiot doesn't understand they have to kiss." I heard Nathan snicker. "Logan's one lucky lad."

That's IT! Before I could do anything I looked and saw Logan kiss Claire but on the cheek.

"Wouldn't want to get this face ruined would I?" Logan said. Everybody started laughing and screaming.

"Idiot." Nathan shook his head.

"I would have risked it." I heard Nick? Say from behind me. Lou busted out laughing and turned around to fist bump him as well as Zayn and Niall.

What is this? Is everybody against me? This must be a sign from the universe calling me a dick. Yes I have been the past few weeks but I stopped. I'm keeping it to a minimum.

I sound like an absolute jerk.

~ LOGAN's POV ~

"Man you messed up big time!" My manager Rodger said. We were at the after party having a couple of drinks and he has to be the 100th person who has told me "you lost your chance" "you should have risked it!"

"She has a boyfriend." I said. I have morals and I would never kiss a girl who was already taken. It's fucked up. I took a sip of my beer and looked over to where Claire was. Harry was of course beside her with his arm around her waist.

"And . . . You could have made it look like an accident or you could say hey I forgot my fault." I smiled and shook my head.

"You dont get it. I like her yea I mean who doesn't? But she's taken." I saw Harry leave her side to go talk to Lucy.

"Her boyfriends a dick. Have you seen the tabloids. She's getting played but she's to stupid and blinded by "love" to see. She has the looks but a donkeys smarter then her." He looked over to where Harry was. "See he's about to go make out with Lucy Hale."

I turned around and saw Harry leave with Lucy. Claire was still over with Demi and Taylor talking. The other guys were no where to be seen.

"She's getting played right under her nose. Ha what an idiot."

"That's enough!" I was seriously getting pissed off. The fact that Harry left with Lucy. The fact that Lucy would do such a thing and the fact that Rodger kept insulting Claire. I got up and walked over to where Harry had left with Lucy.

"Stop Logan don't meddle in their business" Rodger pulled me back. "We don't need a story on you saying Logan Lerman caused Harry Styles and Claire Woods breakup!"

"I don't care." I walked over to where they had walked out and saw Lucy walk out fixing her dress, hair messed up alittle, and wiping her mouth.

No fucking way.

"Oh Logan hey." Lucy said smiling and laughing nervously. Harry walked out fixing his jeans and with a little lipstick on.

"Oh Logan is it? Congrats on the award." Harry said not fazed.

"Cut the shit I saw and you can clearly see what the hell you two were doing in there. Really Lucy your better then this and I thought Claire was you "bestie"." She looked down. "Now your just some whore"

"Hey that's no way to speak to-"

"Your no better then she is. Your a damn idiot look at Claire any guy is more then willing to have her. I'm not going to say anything so don't worry. But your going to regret this and all the shit you've been doing. All this is going to blow up right in your face and your going to be crying the instant she realizes what a dick you are and your left without her! Your going to regret the moment you see her happy with someone else who isn't you!" I left and left them there. I just wanted to punch the guy he was so annoying.

I was stopped by Claire.

"Hey Logan what's wrong? I saw you storm out." She looked concerned.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON YOU!!!!!" Was all I wanted to yell but I stopped myself.

"It's nothing just-"

"Babe you ok?" I turned around and saw Harry. He looked unfazed by the conversation we had. "Logan mate where were you? Wanted to congratulate you."

"Oh I was just going over to see Lucy but found her making out with a curly haired dick who happens to be taken already." I smirked at Harry. Claire's eyes widened and she looked up at Harry. Her eyes turned glossy and I saw Harry look at me wide eyed. He suprised me by busting out laughing.

"Oh good one mate didn't you think it was funny love?" Claire blinked a few times but she gave him a small smile.

"We'll be on our way then." Harry walked away with Claire still by his side.

I sighed and just left.

Soon I can feel it.

SOON.