'They'll come around eventually.', Taeyong thought to himself.

He averted his eyes to the 'other' couple seeing them place the firewood by the compartment near the fireplace itself.

Soon, Donghyuck walked to the kitchen and gave Taeyong a side hug. "I'll take over, Yong. Ten! Come on!!", he shouted as he walked to the sink to wash his hands clean.

Ten turned around for a second before answering, "Yeah, I'll be right there!", he turned his head to Johnny before giving him a quick peck on the lips after a small little tiptoe. "I'll just help Donghyuck, okay?", he cooed and Johnny only nodded, admiring his boyfriend's face.

Taeyong turned around and washed his hands as well before wiping his hands dry on a white towel.

"I'll go check on Taeil hyung.", he turned his head to see Donghyuck to Ten starting to open the deer, ready to take out it's organs.

The two nodded their heads at their leader before Taeyong decided to go up the second floor to check on Taeil. He opened the door quietly before peeking his head in. The eldest was sitting down on the bed as he read a book.

It was the book Taeyong gave him when it was his birthday.

Taeyong smiled before pushing the door fully open. The brunette turned at the sound of the door opening and saw Taeyong walking in. He gave him a smile, "Hey.", he greeted and closed he book onto his lap.

Taeyong sat on the cushioned chair by the side of his bed before looking at the older up and down before meeting his eyes.

"How are you holding up?", he asked. Taeil grinned, "I'm doing fine. Ten did a great job fixing me.", he answered and held his stomach by the blanket.

Taeyong then proceeded to take the antibiotics from the table and the pitcher before pouring the water onto a glass. He handed them to Taeil, "Here. Take this. I'm sure you'll be fine by tomorrow already.", he muttered.

Taeil softly took them from his hands before downing them in one go.

Taeyong's eyes shot to the window as a loud bang came through it. He looked at it to see that the windows were open, allowing the howling wind get in the cabin. The windows moved furiously as it banged against the wooden walls of the brunette's room.

Taeil shivered and Taeyong stood up from his chair and walked over to the window to close it, to avoid getting his hyung more sick than he already was.

But his eyes shot down to the figures just right outside their cabin.

It was two men fighting.

And he wasn't up to try and fight these guys.

"Elementalists...", he slowly muttered under his breath, his eyes trained against the two men fighting with air and earth.

"Tae? Close the windows before they see.", Taeil slowly ordered to the younger who seemed to be stiff.

He knew Taeyong was affected with people who work with magic and he didn't want their leader to lock himself in his room for a day, thinking about the bad past he had with people who make magic themselves.

As if by instinct, Taeyong closed the door, trying not to make any sound from the outside to avoid being seen.

"I'll drive them away from here.", the redhead bravely offered and stared at the two fighting men outside.

Taeil stared at him in disbelief.

"No! I'm not allowing that. You may be the best hunter out there but you can't fight them with mere arrows and bullets!", Taeil growled, sending warning glares at the younger.

He cared for Taeyong—after all, they grew up together. They were like brothers, and he knew what Taeyong's abilities were. They exceeded any ranking they could make but with what happened, he knew it was impossible to beat guys who simply played with air and earth.

"Hyung, they can't find us.", he argued, finally turning his head to the older who seemed very tense with his decision.

"You stay here and heal up, okay?", Taeyong asked and nodded his head as if Taeil had already agreed to him. The brunette's shoulders sagged as he stared at the younger who was staring at him.

He could only nod his head as an answer, "Be safe.", he whispered.

No matter how scared he knew Taeyong was, he knew him more than that. No one could ever stop a man as strong as this guy, from anything he would like.

If he wasn't strong, he wouldn't be alive 'til now.

Taeyong walked out of the door, his footsteps echoed across the quiet room that seemed to fill in the silence that took over after their talk.

Taeil leaned against the headrest and started praying in such language.

"Keesth leyth sjahfe, mehs laehe'hrd."