chapter 6

22 weeks

Ava's eyes fluttered opened and she groan when the light shone in her face. Sitting up, she placed her hand on her bump and smiled. Standing up Ava yawned then stretched a little.

"I'm so exhausted" she yawned then walked into the bathroom. Ava brushed her teeth then washed her face, After taking off all her clothes she stepped into the shower. She rubbed the soap all over her body then went back to her bump and slowly rub the soap all over her bump she did it a few more times then turned the shower on. She watched the soap as it came off her body and went into the drain. A sigh left her lips as she turned the shower off. Ava left the bathroom then went back to her room.

"What are we going to do today princess" she mumbled while running her hand over her bump a couple of time. As she thought about this she got dressed in a blue dress that reached above her knee then tie her up in a bun. Leaving the room she went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hmm there's no fruits and vegetable here so we are going shopping then" she said to herself, she gabbed her car keys and took out a bottle of water then left. When she got to the mall she parked her car and got out. While on her way to the store she bump into someone, stumbling back a little she looked up and saw that it was Ryan. She scoffed and was about to walk away when he held her by the hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Let me go you jerk" she said while trying to fight him off but his grip got tighter she whimpered then stop and look up at him. "You're hurting me Ryan, what the fuck do you want" she cursed and his grip loosened.

"Well don't you miss me Ava" he smirked and she shook her head which made him angry.

"Leave me alone I already told that we're over and I already gave my first to someone else!" she shouted. His eyes roamed her body and stopped at her bump. He looked up at her confused.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked and she nodded. "How many months?" He questioned.

"5" she mumbled and he groan out loudly which made her give him a smuggled look.

"Oh come on like really, I wanted to be your first" he frustratedly said then walked past her. She looked back at him and she saw him running his hand through his hair a couple of times. Shrugging her shoulders she walked into the store.

"Now he will leave us alone" she said then walked in the section that says fruits and vegetables. She picked out the fruits and vegetables that she needed then walked up to the cashier. She cashed all the items and Ava paid for them. She left the store and was about to walk into to the parking lot when she bumped into someone again she thought it was Ryan and was about to tell him her mind but then she looked up and saw a guy in a suit he was so handsome. She took a step back and both their eyes locked and for some reason she thought he looked familiar.
His grey eyes

"I'm so sorry" she whispered and was about to leave when she saw the paparazzi which made her start to think.
This guy must be damn rich

She heard the clicking of photos and she panicked, the stranger pulled her into a corner. She was about to scream when he told her to be quiet.

"Please be quite or they'll hear us" he whispered, he was so close to her and she found it hard to breath, his hand wrapped around her waist protectively. She wanted to push him away but she didn't want to be the head of the headline so she kept quiet. When they finally were gone she pushed him away then stepped out of the corner. She was so angry and for what?. The person held on to her hand and she turned toward him.

"Let go" she said but he still held on to her hand staring deeply into her eyes. She pulled her hand away from his then walked fast to her car  while he called her.

"Ava!" Was the last thing she heard before she went into her car and drove off.

"He knows my name but how, we never had an encounter before" she wondered all the way home. When she got in she walked over to the couch and sighed. She took off her shoes and lay back into the couch then turned on the TV. She squealed when she heard her favorite show came on.

"We are back again today with more gossip, the billionaire was spotted at the mall and a couple of photos were taken but something unusual happened there was someone else's with him"

"Yep and she looked really beautiful too, we only got a glimpse of her face here it is"

"Oh my god why me" Ava groaned out when she saw a picture of him holding on to her.
Wait that's Vincent and he's a billionaire, I can't believe I didn't  recognize him.

"Has the billionaire settle down just look at her bump"

"Wait are they together or did she bump into him?"

"I don't think so just look at the way how he held her in his arms, so cute..."

"No, no, no I never wanted this to happen Ava cried then turned off the TV. She walked up the stairs and went on her bed she lay down on her side and lightly sobbed into the pillow.

"I'll have to hide my face every time I go out. I can't believe I bumped into Vincent " she sighed and took a deep breath then closed her eyes.
I have an appointment today so I'll just take a nap before leaving.

VINCENT POV

Vincent was on his way to his car when he bumped into someone he looked down at her and was about to tell her sorry when she looked up at him. Her eyes locked with his and he knew he saw her before but he couldn't tell where. His grey eyes staring into her hazel ones.
Those eyes

"I'm so sorry" she whispered and was about to leave when he saw the paparazzi. They started clicking photos and he saw that she stiffened and started to panick so he pulled her into a corner.

"Please be quite or they'll hear us" he whispered, then wrapped his arms around her waist. When the paprazzi finally left she pushed him away and step out of the corner.

She was about to leave when Vincent held on to her hand and she turned toward him.

"Let go" she said but he still held on to her hand staring deeply into her eyes. He looked at her from head toe and saw that she was pregnant. She pulled her hand away from his hold and walked fast to her car.
Wait I  remember her now

"Ava!" He called but she was already gone. He fustratedly sighed and walked over to his car he couldn't believe that he saw her.
I can't believe I saw her she looked so beautiful in that dress but something caught my eyes she was pregnant. And it only left me thinking.

"Is the baby mine or is it someone else" he rubbed his forehead then sighed. He couldn't believe that she was pregnant but he saw it for himself, all he kept on thinking about was if it was his.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😕

Still re-editing this book guys and I'm going to change Annabella's to Emily so if you see Bella anywhere please inform me