chapter 12

Avas eyes fluttered opened and she looked around the room. Standing up she walked into the bathroom brushed her teeth then fixed her curls. " I'm glad we are in the holidays so I don't get to work until summer is finished, Paris and I should do something fun today" Ava whispered to herself. After washing up Ava went downstairs. She could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning mom I missed your cooking" Ava said as she walked into the kitchen then hugged her.

"Good morning dear" she said then kissed Ava's forehead.

"Where's dad?" Ava asked while looking around.

"He's upstairs working with Vincent. Vincent is a very hardworking man you know it's like he puts his work first not sure if he even has fun" Ava's mom said as she cleaned the dishes.

"But I don't get it mom he's a billionaire why does he have to stay here when he probably has a mansion?" Ava asked and her mother chuckled.

"I don't know maybe it's because he lives far away from here and it would be easier for him to get the work done quickly and faster here. Plus he's comfortable here if he wasn't he would've left by now, the guest house is really big too"  she said and Ava nodded.

"Oh" Ava said then sat on the counter. "Mom you remember the guy that I told you about, the one that got me pregnant?" Ava asked and her mother turned towards her.

"Yes, what about him?" She asked and Ava began playing her fingers.

"He's here......" She paused and her mother cocked one eyebrow up. Her eyes widen when she realized what Ava was saying.

"You mean Vincent?" She asked and Ava nodded. Her mother gasped then walked up to her.

"Are you serious? So does he know?" Her mom asked and Ava shook her head.

"That's the thing, he doesn't know and I'm a little scared to tell him. I mean I've known for a long time before Paris was born we met I could've told him after that but I kept it to myself because I was scared. Do you think I was being selfish because it's his baby too we created her. Without him there's no her" Ava babbled and her mom stopped her then placed Ava's hand in hers.

"Ava you are right that the baby is his and he does have a right to know but it's up to you, you should make that decision" her mother told her and Ava nodded then sighed. Her mom went back to cooking.

"I'll tell him today then, I hope he doesn't try anything" Ava said then fold her arms.

"Ava he won't" she assured her and Ava nodded then smiled. Paris started crying and Ava stood up then walked up the stairs to Paris room. Ava walked over to her crib then picked her up.

"Mommy's here please don't cry princess" Ava cooed and she quiet down. Ava left the room and went downstairs to the living room. Ava pulled up her shirts then brushed her nipple against her lip and she accepted it.

"Here is your breakfast" mom placed the plate down on the table and Ava nodded.

"Thank you mom" she said and her mother nodded and left. Ava heard footsteps coming down the stairs and she didn't bother to look who it was. The footsteps were getting closer to her and took a deep breath then exhaled.

"Good morning Mrs Brooks and to you too Ava" he said and Ava looked up.

"Good morning" she said then looked down at Paris.

"Didn't realise that you were breastfeeding excuse me" Vincent said then cleared his throat.

"Would you like something to eat Vincent" Mrs Brooks asked and Vincent shook his head.