chapter 13

Ava was finally home and she was feeling a little tired. She fell asleep in the car on their way home but she felt as if she didn't get enough sleep. Ava walked inside with Paris in her arms. Since it was in the evening Ava was going to take a nap and it started raining which made the place more calm.

Ava laid Paris down in her crib and she started whining. "Shhh baby it's okay" Ava whispered while gently rubbing her back. She placed the pacifier in her mouth and she began sucking on it. Ava left Paris's room and went back downstairs to get her phone. She saw Vincent sitting down on the couch and she cocked one eyebrow up.

"What are you doing?" Ava asked and Vincent turned towards her.

"I'm looking through the files" he said then turned his attention back to what he was doing.

"But it's late, mom and dad went out to run some errands so why don't you go over to the guest house and get some rest?" Ava asked and Vincent shook his head.

"It raining" he said then pointed outside.

"Vincent there's an umbrella use it" she said, Ava really wanted him to go but he insisted on staying.

"Um.... I think I'll stay here for the night" he said and Ava's hands balled in a fist.

"Fine then" Ava said through gritted teeth and Vincent smirked then stood up. He walked over to her and she looked up at him.

"Do you have a problem with me staying here" he whispered in her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her closer so that there was no space between them.

"I- I-" she began to stutter when he began placing small kisses on her neck "stop" she said with all the strength she could muster. Her breathing started to increase and her heart was throbbing in her chest.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He asked her and she placed her hands on his chest,  gripping his shirt. She tilted her head to the side and he began kissing and sucking on her sensitive flesh. "Tell me Ava" his breath fanned her neck and she shivered. She couldn't believe she was letting him win but she couldn't resist his touch. She couldn't think of anything but him.

"No" she manages to say and he smirked then kissed her lips. Lifting both her legs she wrapped them around his and he pushed her against the wall. Shoving his tongue into her mouth, tasting every inch and corner. She began moving her hips against his and he groaned. Ava was running out of breath and he pulled back then went back to her neck.

"Vince" she moaned out pulling him closer to her if that was possible.

"I missed the way you call Vince w-" he was about say when she cut him off. She remembered everything that happened and she had to tell him now that Paris was his daughter.

"Vincent I'm sorry" she said and he step back.

"What's wrong Ava?" he asked and walked over to the couch. He followed behind her and he sat down aswell.

"I need to tell you something okay" she said and he nodded.

"You remember the night we met at the club, we had sex" she told him and he nodded telling her to continue "You know that we didn't use any protection right?" She asked and he shook his head.

"I didn't remember to I was drunk and...." He said clearly knowing what she was about to say.

"I found out that I was pregnant" Ava joked and Vincent's eyes widen. "Paris is your daughter" she said then bit down on her lip, waiting to hear what he was going to say.

"I figured, we have the same eyes, her little nose and mouth" he said and Ava began playing with her fingers.

"So you're not mad?" She asked and he threw his hands up in the air.

"Ofcourse I'm mad you kept a big thing away from me Ava, she's my daughter. I missed when you were pregnant. I didn't get to see when she was born and she four fucking months. I missed 13 months of her life Ava" Vincent angrily said.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant? We met at the store, you knew it was me. If you had told me I would've got to see when my daughter was born, pick a name together Ava" he said and Ava sighed "Why didn't you tell me Ava?" He asked.

"I was scared okay, you left me that day, I was upset and I cried when I found out that I fucking pregnant for a complete stranger!" She shouted.

"What do you mean I left you were the one that left. I went to get breakfast for the both of us and I left a note on the table saying I'll be back" he said and Ava started crying.

"Cleary I didn't see the note, if I did none this would've happened" she told him.

"And you even waited a whole week to tell me that she was my daughter. Why didn't you tell me the first day I got here?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I don't know I was scared okay, I was pregnant for a billionaire, anything could've happened after I told you" she sniffed.

"So if you never saw me you wouldn't have let me know that the baby is mine?" he asked then stood up. He was so upset with her, he couldn't believe she kept such a big secret from him.

"I- I don't know" she said and Paris started crying. Vincent stood up and angrily left without saying a word. He just walked out into the rain. "I'm sorry" she said but he didn't here. She wiped her tears then stood up. She went upstairs to Paris's nursery.

"I'm coming baby" Ava said then walked over to her crib.  She picked up Paris then placed her towards her chest. "It's okay baby" she cooed while bouncing her. Paris started crying when she heard the thunder again. "Aww poor baby is scared of the thunder" Ava cooed then walked back to her room. She laid the crying baby on her bed then grabbed the pillows and placed it beside her. "It's okay mommy's here with you" Ava cooed then laid down beside her she placed Paris on her chest then began rubbing circles in her back. She quiet down and Ava placed the pacifier in her mouth. She couldn't believe all of that just happened.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😬