chapter 9

Ava's eyes fluttered open when she heard crying sounds from the baby monitor. Standing up she stretched then yawned "I'm so exhausted" she groaned as she left the room. Walking down the hall to Paris nursery she opened the door and walked in. Paris started screaming and Ava quickly walked over to her crib. "Mommy's here baby girl" Ava cooed then picked up Paris.

"Hey, are you hungry?" she asked and Paris quiet down while staring up at Ava. Ava sat down on the chair then pulled down one end of her shirt. She brushed her nipple against her lip and she accepted it.

"You are the most precious little baby in the world" Ava smiled while brushing her hair with her fingers. She loves to hear the little noises that Paris makes while she drinks her milk.

"Are you done P?" Ava asked when she saw that she was finished Ava burped her and she smiled.

"Now I'll change your stinky diaper" Ava laughed then stood up and walked over to the changing table. Placing her down Ava washed her hand then dried it. She Grabbed her supplies including a clean diaper and plenty of wipes.

After Ava finished changing her she picked her up then sat back down in the chair. Slowly rocking while humming a song. Paris eyes slowly began to close and Ava placed the pacifier in her mouth.

Ava placed her back into the crib then sighed "okay now that she's asleep again I can get some more sleep" Ava whispered to herself

Ava placed her back into the crib then sighed "okay now that she's asleep again I can get some more sleep" Ava whispered to herself. Slowly tip toeing out of the room Ava almost tripped on one of Paris's toy her eyes widen as she quickly caught her balance. Glancing over at Paris to see if she's awake Ava sighed in relief.

"Wouldn't want to wake her" Ava said then closed the door. She went back to her room then sat down on her bed. Ava was happy that she got time off from work so she could take care of her baby. But as soon as Paris gets a little bigger she will be working again. Picking up her phone she looked down at the time and realized that it was 3am in the morning. She laid down then pulled the sheets up to her chest. Ava closed her eyes then fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava walked into the bathroom then got dressed for the day. She was hoping she could take Paris for a little walk. She put on some natural makeup then catch her hair into a messy bun. Leaving her room she ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Okay what should I eat?" Ava asked herself as she browse through the fridge. After deciding her mind she grabbed some eggs and a couple of fruits. She made herself some eggs and toast with a smoothie.

Walking into the living room she sat down on her couch then turned the TV on. She saw Vincent and her heart started pounding. "Oh my god he's on TV again" she said then placed her hand on her chest. It was a picture of him walking into a cafe. "I can't believe I got pregnant for a billionaire, paparazzi must be following him everywhere" Ava mumbled as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Hmm" she hummed then picked her lips.
I think you should tell Vincent about Paris.