Chapter 48

"I am so sorry Vincent, I deserve everything that comes at me" Ryan said then groaned when his side started aching.

"You fucking do, we were so worried what happened to our daughter, I couldn't eat or sleep for days!" Vincent angrily shouted at him. "And because you tried to keep her safe I will go easy on you just a little but Janie, I will have no mercy.

"Vincent" Ava said then cleared her throat. Vincent looked up and he saw the police standing beside Ava. One of the police walked over to Ryan then put him in handcuffs.

"I'm happy that he brought back you're daughter Vincent" the police said and Vincent agreed. Vincent explained everything to the police and he wrote it down "we are going to take him in for questioning, my men are going for Janie" he said and and Vincent nodded his head.

"So Natasha has nothing to do with it?" Vincent asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Doesn't look like it" the police said and Vincent was a little surprised.

"She was acting way too suspicious though" Vincent chuckled.

"Oh yeah, about that, she was acting like that because their was a kid in her house that she was hiding" the police stated and Vincent looked at him in confusion.

"Kid?" Vincent asked as he took a seat on the couch.

"Yeah she's 6 years old, her name is Amina Rose" the police said.

"Why would she be hiding her though, did she kidnap her?" Vincent asked then took a sip of his water and the police chuckled.

"Well kind of, Natasha is Amina's mother, Amina was placed in an orphanage when she was a newborn" the police told Vincent and he almost chocked on the water.

"Are you serious?" Vincent laughed and the police gave him a stern look. "Oh you are."

"Yes, now can I continue or should I just go?" The police asked and Vincent shook his head "Natasha took the kid back from the orphanage without letting anyone know and it's very wrong to do that. Natasha is in prison because she's sick in the head, she has some sick thoughts you wouldn't want to know what her intentions was with the kid, anyways I got to get going" the police said then shivered.

"What about the kid?" Vincent asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, she went back to the orphanage, poor kid, no one wants to adopt her because she gives a lot of trouble, I mean a lot" The police exaggerated.

When the police left Vincent went into deep in thoughts. He went up to his room then sat down on the bed while biting on his fingernails and staring up at the ceiling.

"Vincent what's wrong?" Ava asked as she walked into the room with a sleeping Paris in her arms. Ava laid her down on the bed then kissed her forehead.

"Natasha has a kid" Vincent said and Ava walked over to him.

"What do you mean she has a kid?" Ava asked as she took a seat beside him.

"She's 6 years old the police told me" Vincent said then stared at Ava.

"Are you wondering if she's your daughter?" Ava asked.

"Could be or not, I've been with Natasha for 6 years, she could've gotten pregnant in that time right? But I would've known wouldn't I?" Vincent questioned and Ava nodded then began brushing his hair with her fingers. "I need to know more Ava, Natasha cheated on me a few times but I forgave her so the kid doesn't have to be mine but she can be, I'll have to see Natasha" Vincent said.

"Yeah I think you need to" Ava told him and he nodded. "I can come with" Ava told him and he nodded.
~~~~~~

The next morning Vincent couldn't get it off his mind. He wanted to know if Winter was his and that's what he's about to find out. His car door opened and shut, he looked up and saw Ava getting in.

"Okay, the kids are at you're moms house, I already told everyone that she is found, they were so happy" Ava said and Vincent smiled. "Okay let's go see Natasha" Ava said and Vincent agreed then drove off.

An hour later they finally arrived at the prison. Vincent asked if if he could visit Natasha and the woman at the front desk nodded. She collected a few things and information from both Vincent and Ava.

"Please escort them to the visitation area" the lady said to the guard and he did just that.

"What the fuck do you want Vincent?" Natasha asked then rolled her eyes when she saw Ava. "Did you have to bring her? What you don't trust us to be alone" Natasha laughed and Ava paid her no mind.

"Shut up, I'll just get straight to the point so I can get out of here, is Amina my daughter?" Vincent asked and Natasha stared at him then crazily laughed.

"How the fuck should I know?" She asked and Vincent jaw clenched and unclenched.

"How comes I didn't notice you were pregnant?" Vincent asked.

"Don't you remember stupid, I told that I was going to Visit my mom in New York for a year because she was sick, I lied. This really hot guy that I was talking to online invited me to go with him, Winter could be his or that other guy, what's his name again Conner, Kaleb" She said while looking up at the ceiling.

"You are fucking sick, you have been cheating on me after we've been through so much" Vincent spat.

"Whatever, I don't care, so as I was saying I didn't know who the kid dad was and I couldn't bring her home with me because you were going to ask a lot of questions. So I left her at the orphanage then disappeared" Natasha said then shrugged.

"You are so evil, if you had brought her back I would've understand" Vincent said and Natasha pouted.

"Aww I'm sorry" she sarcastically said and Vincent balled his hand in a fist. "I took her back from the orphanage because I wanted to use her to get money out of you, now my plans are spoiled" she said with a sad face.

"You are fucking crazy, how could you do that to her, you have no heart, you disgust me" Ava said and Natasha laughed then stood up.

"Do you think I give a fuck?" She asked then walked off Vincent stood up then banged his fist against the glass.

"I fucking hate you burn in hell!" He shouted and everyone turned their attention to him.

"Vincent let's go" Ava whispered to him and he nodded.
•••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE ☕️