chapter 5

Few minutes later Lilly came back with all the stuff that Ava ordered. Ava got off the couch then ran over to Lilly. Quickly taking the stuff from her, Ava thanked her then walked back over to the couch. Ava removed everything from the bag the placed them down on the table.

"Are you sure you're going to eat off one tub of chocolate ice cream all by yourself?" Lilly asked and Ava nodded then chuckled.

"Yep, want some?" Ava asked and Lilly shook her head.

"Nope I'm good" Lilly said popping the p, Ava shrugged then continued eating. Suddenly she felt the urge to vomit, placing the icecream down she ran into the bathroom. Vomiting over the toilet. Standing up she walked over to the sink then brushed her teeth.

Ava looked up at the calendar that was above her head and gasped. She kept on shaking her head when she saw that she missed her period. Tears filled her eyes and she placed her hand on her belly.

"I never miss my period which means that..." She paused not wanting to say the p word "no, no, no it can't be" she cried, she walked back into the living room with her hands wrapped around her waist, so many things running through her mind. She look up at Lilly through her wet eyelashes tears running down her cheeks.

"Lilly I missed my period" she sobbed and Lilly gasped then placed her hand over her mouth.

"You mean you're..." Lilly was about to say but Ava cut her off.

"Please don't say it" Ava sobbed while shaking her head. Ava knew that she was pregnant but she was scared to admit it. Lilly sat down beside her then pulled her in for a hug.

"Look we're not sure if you are pregnant, how about we buy a pregnancy test" Lilly said.

"Ok let's go then" Ava sniffed.

When they got to the store, Ava took up three different pregnancy test then paid for them. When she hit back home she went to the bathroom.

After reading the instructions she did everything that it said then waited to see what happens.

I never thought that I would find myself in this situation, I thought that I would get married and have children but it turned out different. What happens when you get pregnant for a complete stranger. Well in most movies that I've seen, girls get pregnant and they either find them back or raise the baby on their own. Will I find the father of my child or do I have to raise this baby on my own.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Lilly spoke. Ava head snap toward her direction and she gave her a small smile.

"Its all my fault I shouldn't have brought you to that stupid club" Lilly whispered while silently scolding her self and Ava chuckled.

"Its ok Lilly its not entirely your fault I made the decision to go with the guy" she said with a small smile. A beeping sound interrupted their thoughts and both our head snap toward the direction where the sound was coming from. Ava stood up and walked over to sink, she picked up the test then nodded.

"Yes I'm pregnant" Ava said, tears filled her eyes once again. She walked out the bathroom then went back into the living room. She sat down on then sighed. She was trying her best not to cry but she couldn't help her self.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant for a complete stranger" Ava sniffed while playing with her fingers.

"Why didn't you guys use a condom though?" Lilly asked.

"I was about to but then he cut me off, I thought he knew what he was doing, plus it was my first time" Ava answered while looking over at Lilly. "Now I'm pregnant,what am I going to do? I'm not ready for this" Ava cried.

"Oh so you were too caught up in pleasure to push him off you" Lilly said while wiggling her eyebrows. Ava placed her hands over her face then blushed.
Not now Lilly

"So are you going to get an abortion?" Lilly asked and Ava shook her head.

"No, I would never do that, plus I dont belive in them, it what I think and I dont care anyone says" Ava said "Tomorrow I'm going to hospital it see if the baby is okay" Ava said then placed her hand on her belly. Ava wasn't happy at all that she got pregnant for a complete stranger but this baby might change her life.

"Oh, I'm going to be her godmother I can't believe" Lilly chanted while doing a little dance.

"Where did my ice cream go?" Ava asked while looking around.

"I put it in the fridge, wouldnt want it to melt" Lilly said.

"Ok but I really want some strawberries to eat right know" Aca pouted.

"But I still don't get it you don't like strawberries" Lilly said.

"Yeah I know that's the thing with pregnancy you eat what you don't like" Ava said then walked over to the refrigerator for some strawberries.
At first I thought that this was a big mistake and it still is. But who cares I'm pregnant which means I am going to have a small and cute baby in my arms.

"So what are you going to name her?" Lilly asked.

"What made you assume it's a girl?" Ava asked as she took a bite of her strawberry.

"Because I know" Lilly said then walked over to where Ava stood "I bet she's going to have mixed complexion, your hazel eyes and she will look like you that's for sure" Lilly beamed.

"I hope so" Ava said unsure.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh Lilly this is my first appointment" Ava squealed and Lilly smiled.
I shouldn't be happy about this but there is a tiny life growing inside of me and some how that amuses me.

"I know" Lilly squealed. Ava heard when her name was called and she stood up and walked into doctor's office.

"Good morning Ms Brooks is this your first time?" She asked and Ava nodded then smiled.

"Yes this is my first" Ava said then placed her hand on her belly "please call me Ava"

"Okay Ava let's get started, you may lie down over there" the doctor said. Ava laid down on the bed the lift her shirt up. Placing the gel on her stomach Ava shivered and the doctor laughed. She slowly rubbed the wand on her belly to check if the baby was there. Ava smiled when she saw the baby on the screen.
So tiny

"Ok Ava you are almost two months pregnant and the baby is very healthy" she paused then wrote down something. "Would you like a picture?" She asked and Ava nodded.

"Yes I would like a picture" Ava said as wiped the gel of her belly.

"We will do a few more test then you can leave" the doctor said and Ava nodded.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😳