chapter 38

Size of Ava's baby bump ⬆️

12 weeks
~~~
Ava yawned as she got out of bed. She felt so tired and worn out because they went to bed late last night after watching movies. She slowly dragged her feet towards the bathroom then opened the door. Walking inside she began rubbing her eyes a little. "Vincent we have work to get ready for work" Ava whispered to herself.

Slowly removing her top then her shorts, leaving on her panty. She tied her hair up into a messy bun. As Ava slowly took steps towards the bathtub she took a peak at herself in the mirror. "Oh" she said as she walked pass it. "What the fuck" Ava said when then stopped in her tracks, she took a few steps back to look at herself in the mirror and her heart started beating faster. "Oh my god" she gasped as she stared at belly.

"Vincent!" Ava called and in a few seconds he came bursting through the door.

"What's wrong Ava?" He asked as he yawned then started rubbing his eyes. Ava removed his hand from his face and he stared at her.

"I don't know if I'm dreaming or hallucinating but why the fuck do I look like I'm pregnant?" Ava asked and Vincent's eyes widen.

"Wait you aren't dreaming or whatever, I think you're pregnant" he paused "Oh my god I'm going to be a dad again yess" Vincent said as he danced around room. While he was happy Ava stood there confused.

"Vincent I wasn't pregnant yesterday my belly was kind of flat and now I look like I'm three to four months pregnant" Ava told him and he stopped dancing.

"I don't know that's weird I think you should take a pregnancy test just to make sure" Vincent said as he walked over to the cabinet. Taking out a pregnancy test he handed it to Ava.

"Vincent I don't want to pee" Ava said and he sighed.

"I'll go get you some water, I'll be right back" he said then left. Ava was on the verge of panicking. Why? Because she had no clue she was pregnant. At this moment she didn't know how to feel.

"I'm back" Vincent said as he burst through the door with two bottles of water in his hand and he was breathing heavily. Ava just stared at him in disbelief. He had happiness in his eyes and a smile plastered on his face. Vincent was more happy than Ava was at the moment. "Here" he said, snapping her out of her thoughts. She took the bottle from him then began drinking. "Do you feel like you want to pee?" Vincent asked and Ava shook her head. "How about now?" He asked a few seconds later.

"No" she simply said as she took small sips of her water.

"Paris is going to be a big sister, I can't wait to tell her" Vincent said as he paced around the room. The more Vincent talked the more she felt nervous.

"Vincent you're not helping" Ava said and he turned to look at her.

"Sorry hmm... think of the ocean or river running fa-" he was about to say but Ava cut him off.

"Okay I think I want to pee now" Ava sat down on the toilet then grabbed the test. "Vincent please turn around" Ava said and Vincent raised his eyebrows.

"Why?" He asked.

"I can't pee if you keep staring at me" Ava told him and he chuckled. After she was finished she placed the test on the counter. Ava washed her hands then sighed. Ava knew she was pregnant and she didn't need a pregnancy test to prove it. "Vincent what the heck you promised me that we were going to wait until it's our honeymoon to get pregnant, you couldn't wait for 5 more months?" Ava asked.

"What!?" Vincent shouted.

"Didn't you like, use a condom or something, the last time we did it?" Ava asked.