chapter 8

Finna changed the baby's name to Paris
~~~~

Ava came out of the bathroom well dressed in her white dress that reached above her knee, she twirled around one time then she looked into the mirror and saw how big her bump has gotten.

"Okay, it looks like you are going to be here anytime but not today please because its Lilly's sisters birthday so be nice for mommy" Ava said then placed her hand on her bump.

Ava left the room and walked downstairs to living room, where Lilly was seated in the couch while watching TV.

I hate it when lilly does that always coming in without saying a thing.

"Lets go" Ava said as she walked over to Lilly grinning from ear to ear.

"Okay you popping" Lilly said while dancing. Ava laughed at Lilly then rolled her eyes. They both left the house and got into the car. Ava put on her seatbelt then sighed. Lilly started the car then drove off. In the car there was complete silence until Lilly said something.

"Ava how many months are you now?" Lilly asked then glanced at her through the rearview mirror.

"9 months" Ava said then turned her head towards the window. "She'll be here anytime soon I really hope it not today" Ava whispered the last part.

"So what will happen if you see Vincent again, will you tell him?" Lilly questioned.

"I'm not sure Lilly, but it's his baby too. What if he finds out that Paris is his? Maybe he'll want take her from me because I didn't tell him" Ava took a deep breath then exhaled. Lilly shrugged then turned her eyes towards the road.

"Oh my god you named her!" Lilly shouted and Ava nodded. "Seriously?"

"Her name is Paris Lillian Williams" Ava smirked knowing that Lilly is going to be happy that she gave her daughter Lilly's First name.

"You gave her my first name" Lilly squealed and Ava smiled. "But wait what's with the last name, why would you give her Vincent's last name he doesn't even know she exit?" Lilly asked.

"I don't know, it's stupid right? Maybe I should give her my last name" Ava said.

"It's okay Ava let's just hope that you'll see him again and you guys can get together well. Then you can tell him about the baby" Lilly shrugged as she parked the car.

"Ok, we are here" Lilly said then got out. Ava got out of the car then grabbed Amy's present from the back. Ava followed behind Lilly as she took her to the backyard where the party was.

"Ava!" Amy shouted when she saw Lilly walked in with Ava behind her. Amy ran over to Ava then hugged her.

"Hey Amy" Ava smiled and Amy pulled back.

"I missed you so much Ava why didn't you come visit me?" Amy asked then pouted.

"Amy I saw you last week" Ava said and Amy giggled.

"Oh yeah, is that for me?" Amy asked when she saw the present in her hand. Ava nodded and Amy squealed.

"Thank you so much Ava" Amy said when Ava handed her the present. Amy ran over to her friends and Ava smiled.

"Mom wants to see you Ava" Lilly said then grabbed Ava by her arm. Lilly pulled Ava inside the house and they walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Mrs Green" Ava smiled as she walked over to her. Ava pulled her in for a hug and she smiled.