chapter 32

As Ava found her way back to the cafeteria she bumped into someone and a gasp left her lips "Oh my god"

"Ava I never expected to see you here?" Ryan said as he took a few steps back. Looking at her from head to toe a small smile started to form on his lips.

"What are you doing here Ryan? Are you stalking me?" Ava asked and he chuckled.

"Are you kidding me I've been working here for a while now and I've never seen you here so I should be the one asking that question. Are you stalking me?" Ryan asked and Ava rolled her eyes. Silence fell between them and Ryan broke it. "So I see that you are not pregnant anymore, what's the gender of the baby?" Ryan asked as he scratched the back of his head. Ava eyed him suspiciously and her lips parted as if she wanted to say something but nothing came out. "Ava" Ryan called snapping Ava out of her thoughts.

"It's a girl" Ava simply said and Ryan smiled.

"Ava I'm sorry for the way I have treated you, I shouldn't have rushed into things when you weren't ready. I've gotten a little sense, realising that I was wrong and I hope you forgive me" he said softly and Ava looked at him then sighed.

"It's okay Ryan" Ava said, she was about to walk away when he grabbed her hand. Looking over her shoulder she stared down at his hand.

"Oh I'm so sorry I shouldn't have touched you, but I just wanted to ask you something, stupid, stupid" he said as he started banging his head against the wall. Ava stared at him confused, Ryan is different, this is not the Ryan she met years ago.

"Stop doing that it's okay" Ava slowly said with a shocked expression on her face. She observed him and realised that he was nervous. His hands were sweating and he was looking down at the floor. "Ryan?" Ava called and he looked up at her.

"I went to therapy" he blurted out "because of the way I treated you my mom said I needed to, I missed you so much and I realised how wrong I was. I have to go" Ryan said as he walked off. Ava was about to stop him but she stopped herself. Ryan almost tripped in the hall and Ava chuckled. When she first saw Ryan in the hall she got scared but then she saw that he didn't mean her any harm.

"Finally you are back" Vincnet said as Ava made their way over to them. "I thought you got lost for a sec" Vincent grinned and Ava smiled.

"Okay so we can get back to work now since lunch time is over" Veronica said and Ava groaned, because she didn't get to finish her lunch.

"Let's get going then, Vincent you have a meeting at 3 so let get the laptop ready and other stuff" Ava added and Vincent nodded she following behind her.
~~~~~~~

Hours have passed and it was time to go home. As everyone gathered their things and left Vincent and Ava stayed behind. Ava watched Vincent as he typed away on his laptop. "Are you done yet, I want to see my baby" Ava whined and Vincnet glanced up at her.

"Almost... and I forgot to tell you that Paris is staying at moms house" he told her and she cocked one eyebrow up.

"Okay, but why though" Ava asked and Vincent stood up. He took slow steps towards her then stopped. Grabbing her hand he pulled her up off the couch and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I want to spend sometime with you, give me all the love tonight and Paris will get hers next" Vincent said then pecked her lip. "Okay let's get going" Vincent said softly as he pulled away from Ava.

"Hmm..." Ava hummed, pulling him forward, she kissed his lip and he deepened the kiss. Placing her hands on his belt she slowly pulled it.

"Ava we can't, w- we have to g- go" Vincnet stuttered, when Ava shoved her hand into his pants.