Sting and Rogue's "Betrayal"

Start from the beginning

"Ah, surely a strong wizard such as yourself realizes that the weak only slow the strong down," Jiemma smiled.

"I used to think that way, I couldn't understand why the strong helped the weak, why on earth should I be concerned about those below me," Acnologia smiled slowly walking forward.

"Exactly that is the way!" Jiemma nodded.

"But back then, I also wanted to exterminate human and dragon races," Acnologia chuckled.

Jiemma did a double-take.

"Why should I care, humans are so weak and foolish, they're simple insects made to be killed, and dragons were monsters, tell me Jiemma, if everyone thought as you did, you would be dead," Acnologia smiled.

Jiemma shivered when he looked at Acnologia. Minerva looked on in awe.

"B-but what changed your mind!" Jiemma cried.

"Many things, many things," Acnologia chuckled leaving the guild, "Watch you back Sabertooth, if you wage war on Fairy Tail; none of you will remain unscathed." With that, he left the guildhall.

"Such a strong wizard," Minerva said in awe, she had only heard tales of the great dragon.

"He has become weak... but perhaps we can use this weakness to our advantage," Jiemma laughed.

"What are you planning?" Minerva asked, for the first time in her life, she feared another guild... and her father planned to wage war against it.

The next day, a replacement had been called in for Sabertooth, some wizard that no one knew and no one really cared about. The crowd was pumped for day 3 of the grand magic games. The day began with Pandemonium, the participants being Millianna, Hibiki, Erza, Mira, Jura, Obra, Orga, and Nobarley. Erza swept the competition, going first she destroyed all one-hundred monsters, everyone seemed surprised but Acnologia simply shrugged, her nickname was Titania, what did these people expect? Because Erza ruined Pandemonium, everyone else had to use the MPF. Millianna went scored 365, Hibiki scored 95, Orga 3825, Jura 8544, and finally came Mira. Everyone had seen her go full demon... but no one was quite expecting what came next.

"Satan Soul Halphas," Mira smiled shifting into her new form, she then looked up at Makarov, "Sorry master, I know you don't like me doing this, but now I'm sure to win," Mira smiled devilishly.

"MIRA DON'T YOU-" Makarov began to warn.

"Cosmic beam, destruction form!" called Mira raising her hand... well claw towards the machine, a glowing sphere of blue and green energy began to form.

"Dare," Makarov sighed.

"It could have been worse, Mavis could have Fairy Glittered them," Acnologia chuckled.

"I'm getting De Ja Vu, and I don't know why," Mavis pondered.

Mira unleashed the spell and when the dust cleared... she had broken the machine... 

'SHE BROKE THE MACHINE!!' a voice in his head cried.

"Come on Mira," Acnologia sighed.

"M-M-Mira," Makarov cried.

So Fairy Tail's team B received 2nd place while team A was in 1st, everyone else followed.

Nothing exciting happened in the fights... first came Millianna vs Semmes, Millianna won. Then came Eve Tearm vs Rufus, surprise surprise Rufus won, then came Nullpudding of Rave Tail vs Beth Vanderwood of Mermaid Heel, Beth won with a cabbage cannon and a carrot missile... who knew vegetables were deadly? Nah Nullpudding was fine... mostly. Finally came Sherria vs Wendy.