Sting and Rogue's "Betrayal"

Start from the beginning

"How dare you, I'm simply commending her impressive skills," Rogue retorted.

"CRRUUUSSSH," Sting teased.

"Now you're starting to act like Happy," Rogue sighed.

Then came Mirajane vs Jenny... Acnologia nearly died, his guild was ridiculous, a beauty competition REALLY! Then Mira went all demon and the fight was over.

The final fight was Sting vs Yukino of Sabertooth. There was no doubt that Yukino had skill, she easily threw Sting off his feet with Libra and knocked him around with Pieces. Sting, however, was used to hard fights; he fought Laxus for fun for goodness sake! Sting came down on Yukino with a white dragon talon and then a wing attack. Yukino was knocked down, the fight went to Sting... then Yukino began to cry.

"Oh my gosh are you okay, geez did I go overboard, I'm so sorry, do you need help, my sister can help, what hurts!" Sting jabbered trying to help Yukino.

"No... I'm fine," Yukino said quickly getting to her feet; she bowed to Sting, "thank you for the good fight."

"Uh, oh no problem, you're an amazing wizard, I hope we get to fight each other again," Sting smiled.

Yukino looked down, tears in her eyes, "yes, that would be nice," she said softly, and then she walked away leaving Sting to wonder what he did wrong.

Fairy Tail was still in the top rankings so naturally... more drinking. Acnologia sighed as drunken fairy tail members barreled around the bar. Then there was a knock at the door, Mira opened it to find... Yukino.

"Is Lucy Heartfillia here?" she asked meekly.

"Hey Yukino," Sting greeted running up to the door.

Yukino smiled, "hello Sting."

Then Natsu was thrown into Sting.

"Jerk I'm trying to say hello!" Sting cried.

"I'm sorry I can't control where I'm being thrown, go yell at Gajeel, he threw me!"

"You probably asked for it!"

"Well, you're asking for it!"

The two began a brawl to the side. Acnologia sighed and ordered more coffee.

"Sorry, you want Lucy, I think she's upstairs she was pretty tired," Mira told Yukino.

"Thank you, may I go see her?"

"Of course!"

Mira, Natsu, and Sting accompanied Yukino, Natsu, and Sting arguing the whole way. Yukino was there to offer her keys to Lucy who refused, telling Yukino that she obviously cared for her spirits and she couldn't do that to Yukino.

Natsu and Sting stopped arguing when they heard that she was no longer in Sabertooth. Sting seemed to freeze in place. Natsu, Sting, and Lucy escorted Yukino out of the guild and down the street, where they learned why and how she was kicked out of Sabertooth.

"How could they do that to their comrade?!" cried Lucy.

"That's just how they do things," Yukino choked.

"I'm so sorry," Sting gritted.

Yukino looked at Sting puzzled, "What are you sorry for?"

"I beat you, and because of that you were humiliated and hurt... I'm so sorry."

Yukino's eyes softened, "It's not your fault, you never meant any harm and I know that you let me get the first few hits in, I should be saying thank you, you and your guild have been so kind to me."