chapter 77

Your POV

"Two-bit you better keep your mouth shut." Soda warns pointing a finger at Matthews.

"Chill out Curtis." He raises his hands defensively. "My lips are sealed."

"Right." Soda sighs.

"So."

"So what Two?" I ask gently.

"When's the wedding?"

"Jesus we just got engaged." 

"That don't mean anything, my mom and dad were married that same night."

"They were married in vegas Matthews." Soda smirks.

Two-bit shrugs and shuffles over to the ice box. He pulls out a beer and pops the top off skillfully. "I'm gonna head out for the night." He tosses a beer to Soda. Two slams the door a little too loud. 

We sit back down and Soda wraps his arms around me and starts pressing kisses down my neck. I melted every single time he did this, he knew it too and he loved it. 

"Soda?"

"hmm." He hums his response against my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Meet me upstairs in five?" I tried saying seductively as I could, failing completely. But for Soda it was enough.

He gets up and races up the stairs and I can't help but laugh at his eagerness. I slowly make my way up the stairs behind him just to tease him a little. Tonight was going to be a long night. 

A/N

Hey guys so if you haven't seen my post yet I have decided to quit making outsider fanfics for a bit after I finish these ones. Some ideas I came up with instead are;

*Celebrity crush one shots and imagines 

*Movie and show endings ( the way you wanted a show or movie to end)

*Movie and shows one shots and imagines 

Message me if you have another idea and I will definitely responde. Request will be open for all of these!!

~Stay Gold Bitches