chapter 29

Sodas POV

I lay on my side unable to find the motivation to get up. Whats the point. Whats the point of anything anymore. I needed Y/n but I wasn't ready to admit that. I was so scared of her hurting me as bad as Sandy did so I just bent the truth a little. That plan sure as hell backfired on me.

"Soda?" A small voice says in the doorway. Johnny pokes his head in. "You should try eating something."

"I'm not hungry." I sigh.

He pushes the door open and walks in. The bed sinks a little when he sits on the edge of it.

"I know you miss her but you have to get up."

I sit up and look at him.

"Thats the thing Johnnycakes. I just can't. I can't do anything anymore without it reminding me of Y/n. I really don't think you understand Johnny how much I loved her. How much I do love her." I lay back down and run a hand through my hair.

"She loved you too." He smiles sadly. "She never told me but I could just tell. Just by the way she watched you, and when she would talk about you her face would light up and the same goes for when you enter the same room as her."

She loved me. And I broke her heart.  Some jerk I am. I stayed quiet, I didn't know what to say. He sighs and walks out stopping at the door.

"She wouldn't want to see you like this." He says then walks out.

No she wouldn't would she. But it didn't matter anymore, She wasn't here. Nothing mattered anymore.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter!

~Stay Gold bitches