chapter 15

Your POV

Two-Bit and Steve were no where is sight so we left them.

We hopped into the car, having no intentions to drive home especially not this intoxicated.

"Tonight was fun." I sighed leaning back against the passenger seat.

"Yeah." He takes my hand.

"Y/n?"

I look over at him, worry in his eyes.

"I- I'm sorry if things are moving to fast. Its just I really like you and I have for a long time, I just don't wanna dri-"

I put a finger over his mouth cutting him off.

"Soda you're rambling." I chuckle removing my finger.

"I'm sorry, it's just I really care about you and don't want to see you get hurt, and I definitely don't want to be the one to hurt you."

There is a short silence.

"How bout this, we take things slow not rushing into anything." I finally say.

"That'd be great." He smiled softly and kissed me.

It was a peck at first then we both pulled away looking in each other's eyes, his danced in the moonlight.

We slowly leaned in again but this time was different,  it started out slow then quickly heated up. He placed wet kisses down my neck, I let out a small moan everytime.

"Soda- mph do the seats in the back- mph fold down?" I ask between moans.

He looked up and smiled at me, "all the way."

I open my door and scurry to the backseats, where Soda is already folding the seats down. He got the first side down with ease, but he was struggling with the other one. I giggled at how flustered he was getting.

"I don't see you helping." He looked up at me.

"Oh really?" I smirk and shimmy my way in between him and the seat. I grab the collar of his shirt and press my lips to his.

I wrap my legs around his waist, and he slowly crawls into the back seat. His lips attach to my neck again when we are in a  comfortable position, instinctively I knot his hair in my hands moaning. Every move he made sent chills through my body.

Skillfully I flip him over and sit on him with my legs on either side of his waist,  he look at me and runs his hands up and down my thighs.

"Hold on." I say and push the other seat down, it falls with a satisfying thump.

"Show off." He rolls his eyes and I giggle.

I hover over him, we kiss and I make my way down to his neck, leaving a love bite on his jaw.

"Fuuckk." He moans.

"Soda!" I stop kissing him and giggle, "watch your profanity."

"Shut up and kiss me will ya." He says which makes me laugh even harder.

I pull of my shirt swifly and toss it to the front. He looks at me wide eyed.

"Are you sure? we don't have to do this if you aren't ready." He looks up at me.

"Soda if I wasn't ready do you think I would have asked about the folding seats." I say smoothly.

"We aren't going all the way, okay?" Soda says as I leave hickeys on his collar bone.

"Why?" I ask between kisses.

"Because we are both drunk. I don't want you doing something you're gonna regret."

"Fine. But we're going pretty far." I stop and smile at him.

My fingers dance at the hem of his shirt. He sits up and pulls his shirt off. My eyes shoot to his bare chest.

I unbutton my jeans and kick them off, suddenly embarrassed that my red panties don't match my black lacey bra.

He doesn't care, he is preoccupied taking his belt and jeans off.

He smirks when he notices me watching him.

"What are ya looking at?"

Before I can answer he pulls me against his lips. His hands resting on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck.

We lay down and just look at eachother. He pulls me against his chest.

"So much for taking it slow."  He sighs with a smile.