Chapter 16: My Big Day? No, OUR Big Day!

Start from the beginning

Our kids were standing at the end of the aisle as well. Shawna had on a pretty lavender dress and Shane was wearing a dress as well, shocker there. Mickey and Mikey looked every bit like Minnie and Mickey Mouse. They wore a matching dress and suit. My kids were so adorable!

"Honey?" I heard my mom whisper, I didn't realize that we had made it to Asher and the minister already. I smiled at my parents as they both kissed me on the cheek and placed my hand in Asher's.

"Who gives this lovely couple away?" asked the minister.

Both our parents replied, "We do." And the ceremony began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two men in matrimony," the minister began.

Everything after that was a blur to me. Before I knew it, we were saying I do. I was officially married to Asher King. I was now Rayce K. King!

After the ceremony, Asher and I went to sign the Marriage License and the adoption papers for both sets of twins. I was still shaking from all the excitement.

"Well, Mr. King?" Asher began, wrapping me in his arms. "Was our wedding everything you ever dreamed of?"

"Who knows, we still have a reception to get to, right?" He chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Right you are, my gorgeous husband," he replied. I blushed and pulled out of his arms. I grabbed his hand and told him to take me to the fun part.

The reception area was inside the hotel. There wasn't a lot of people considering we had a very small wedding, but it was fun none-the-less.

"So," Asher began once we were on the dance floor, "now is our wedding as wonderful as you thought it would be?"

"No. Its so much better," I said kissing him. He twirled me around a cross the dance floor. After our first dance, Niall walked up to us.

"May I cut in?" he asked. I smiled at Asher before dancing with Niall.

"You know how gay this looks, right?" I joked. He shrugged.

"EH. Who cares. My best friend just married my uncle. How weird could anything else be after that?" he replied. I laughed. "You know Rayce, I love you like you are my brother. And I am very happy to have you as an uncle."

"Oh shit! I'm your uncle now! You may call me Uncle Rayce, or Big Daddy Rayce, which ever works for me," I said. He gave me a 'yeah right' look. "But, I'm happy to have you as my nephew. And this doesn't change anything between us. I can still kick you ass at any given time, remember that, kiddo."

"Righty-o, Uncle Rayce," he chuckled. We dance through the rest of the song. By the end of the night I had danced with everyone and was too tired to even stand.

"Babe? Are you ready to go to bed?" Asher asked me as he saw me sway on my feet. I nodded and let out a yawn. He kissed my forehead before walking off somewhere. I was too tired to protest. A minute later he came back and began to lead me to our room.

"Where are the kids?" I yawned.

"They are going to stay with my parents tonight. I told them you were really tired," he replied. I nodded and leaned into him. He guided me to the elevator and into our room. I figured he wanted to have sex, and why wouldn't he? It is our wedding night. I didn't even think I could undress myself let alone have sex. But I would do it, just for him.

When we arrived in the bedroom, he undressed me and literally put me to bed. Like a child. I pouted, I did not want to go to sleep. I'd already gained enough energy to talk myself into having sex and I'd be damned if I wasn't going to get any.

I sat up and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Rayce, you are way too sleepy. When can do this some other time," he tried to protest. I shushed him and continued what I was doing. He began to speak.

"Hush, Ash. I want this. So either shut up and enjoy it, or I'm going to rape you," I said seriously, not like I could rape him anyway. He was a lot stronger than I was.

I smiled and let me undress him. Once his clothes were off, I forced him to lay down while I took off my briefs. I began to please my man like no other.

It was one in the afternoon when we finally got out of bed. I had a sudden burst of energy last night and it last for a few more rounds than expected. I'm not going to complain though. Who would when you have a gorgeous man rocking your world? I swear I went to Unicorn-land and back at least five times last night. Best night ever!

"Do you know where everyone is?" I asked as we walked hand-in-hand to the hotel restaurant for lunch.

"Jason said they were going to lunch so I assume they will be here," Asher replied. He looked down at me and smiled. I was so in love. Honestly, its a great feeling. I smiled back.

We found our oh-so huge family all gathered around a table in the back of the restaurant with huge smiles and the occasional smirks from Lecky, Niall, and Jason.

As we walked to our seats, I saw Asher hit Jason on the back of his head. Jason mumbled some choice words for his brother. Thank skittles my kids didn't here him. We sat in between Jason and Niall. Niall was on my left and Jason was beside Asher.

All throughout lunch I had to fight off Niall's jokes about what could have made Asher and I miss breakfast. I could see the smirks coming from Lecky and the older twins. I'm sure Jason was doing the same to Asher.

Lunch went by quickly. We all had to catch a six o'clock plane back to California so we packed our things and did a little family sightseeing.

When we got on the plane, I realized something very important. What were we going to do about our living arrangement? I asked Asher this.

"Its obvious," he began giving me an 'are you crazy' type of look. "Y'all will move in with me."

"I kind of figured that, hun. What I mean is, do we go to my house tonight or are we supposed to go home with you?" I asked. "All of our stuff is still back at my place."

He thought about it for a minute. "Okay. Tonight you should stay with me. No buts. And then tomorrow we will start packing up your things to move in."

I nodded. It was a good idea to me, plus I really didn't want to go home without him. So, I guess that was that. We were going to move into the King residence tomorrow. I can't wait to wake up to the face of my husband every morning. Life is looking great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello my lovelies! Can you believe it?! They are finally married? Do you think Rayce is right? Are they moving too fast? Hm, well there is more to come. This was not the end people! I promise! I have some more chapters to right about my lovely couple! Moving on! Haha I actually had a chance to put my name in this chapter and didn't realize it until the end. Lol.  I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. VOTE...FOLLOW...COMMENT. --Love JPhinx