I got in the drivers seat and took a second to figure out where everything was located.

Steering wheel is at the left side, so I have to drive at the right side. I repeated that in my head several times before starting the car and driving to our hotel.

"You actually know how to drive to the hotel without a GPS?" He asked me as I drove out of the parking lot and took a confident turn to the left.

"I sure hope so." I said as I focused on the road I had memorised in my head. "It's just 10minutes from here and rather easy. I will need a GPS for all other trips." I replied and he laughed softly before connecting his phone to the car to play music.

"Unless you understand Norwegian?" He asked before turning off the radio. I shook my head and he started his playlist. We had rather different playlists but I love his taste in music and he loves mine. So that way we find new songs and artists through eachother. But I'm still the proudest of the fact he has added a few classical songs to his playlist.

"Either the guys are spamming the groupchat or social media is exploding." I said as I felt my phone buzz continiously. I reached in my pocket to pull it out because it was distracting as hell.

"Michael made a new groupchat." Ashton said as he looked at my screen to see it still getting texts every few seconds. "He's going to be proposing to Crystal at the end of their holiday but he wanted us to know first. So he made a new groupchat without Crystal in it."

"That's amazing" I said with a smile as I tried not to get too distracted from the road.

"I didn't see it coming at all." He said as he scrolled through the spam the other guys were sending.

"Michael told me back in LA, he didn't tell me when or how but he wanted a woman's advice on it." I replied and Ashton looked at me, jealousy written all over his face.

"He has known us for 8 years and longer and didn't tell any of us but he did tell you?" He said as a joke

"He was super nervous about it and he just wanted to ask a few things, I had no clue he would be doing it on this trip." I replied before making the last turn that would lead us to the hotel.

"I'm really excited for them" He said as he quickly typed a reply on it. "In a way, they're the reason we're together."

"Are they?" I asked him curiously.

"Michael pushed me to ask you to his party and Crystal has been your support line ever since we started dating. They're the people we go to if we're having a hard time with the distance. They might have never had to do it like us, but we've been on a couple tours since they started dating."

"Crystal did keep me sane through a lot of things." I said with a chuckle. "She learned me a lot about how to deal with all of this." I parked the car infront of the hotel and someone came up to us immediately to help us with our bags.

"Good afternoon, can I help you with your luggage?" He asked politely with a smile on his face.

"We don't have a lot we need, but thank you anyway." I replied with a smile.

"Ofcourse, just give a sign if you'd need me." He said before walking back to the front door.

"You put your stuff for tonight and tomorrow in the small bag, right?" I asked him and he nodded. I took both our small bags out of the trunk before letting Piper out.

"If you go check us in, I'll go park the car in the parking lot and let Piper run a little." He suggested and I looked at him with a smile.

"Okay" I said before letting Piper jump back in the car, she was confused as hell. "I'll see you inside." He walked over to me for the keys and when he reached me, he first placed a soft kiss on my lips. But it was way too short for my liking.