"Hi." I said.

"Hey. I thought you'd be at work."

"I took off today."

"Oh, well is Drake home?"

Why would he want to see Drake? They're not friends at all, not even close.

"Yeah." I let him in and called Drake. He slowly came into the room and paused when he saw Ashton.

"Hi Ashton. I wasn't expecting to see you until the end of the month." Why would he see Ashton at the end of the month?

"Yeah, well we have to get the suit's a little early. Apparently Joey scheduled the appointment earlier than he thought. We have to go now. Everyone is waiting for us."

"Wait, what about suits?" I asked them.

Drake gave me a guilty look. He opened his mouth as to say something then closed it.

"Drake didn't tell you?" Ashton asked me.

"I was going to." Drake said.

"Tell me what?"

"I'm a groomsman in Ashton and Fiona's wedding." Drake answered.

"So you're going to their wedding without me?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I didn't think about it."

"You didn't think about it? Nice to know my feelings don't mean anything to you. You can be so inconsiderate sometimes!"

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Whatever. Don't talk to me for the rest of the day. I'm going to take a nap."

Drake's P.O.V*

I watched Hayden go upstairs, feeling bad for accepting this favor from Ashton, and feeling stupid for not thinking of Hayden.

"I can try to convince Fiona to let Hayden come." Ashton offered.

"Really? You'd be a lifesaver;"

"No problem, now let's go."

We arrived at the suit store and I saw Joey and five other guys. None of them looked familiar.

"I was wondering when you two were going to get here." Joey said. "The guy went to get our tuxes so we can try them on."

"Alright. Have the girls gotten to the store yet? They were running late."

"Yeah. Kristie just text me. They'll be here after they're finished since they'll probably finish before us."

"Wait, they're coming here?" I asked them.

I know I'll have to see Fiona at her wedding, but I don't want to see her now. I haven't seen her since we broke up so I didn't get to face her wrath. And if she's mad at me, she probably won't let Hayden in her wedding.

"Yeah, why is there something wrong with that?" Ashton asked me.

"No." I simply answered.

A man came up to our group with a pile of tuxes in his arms. He handed them out by last names and I went into the dressing room to try mine on. It's been a while since I've worn a tux. I wore one at the junior prom and that was the last time. I hate dressing up but I guess I have to for this.

After I was sure the tux was comfortable and I could fit it, I took it off and changed back into my regular clothes. I went out and was a little surprised to see Kristie, Fiona, and five other girls waiting. A few of the guys were out too.