Chapter 2

Chapter 2

College

Hayden's P.O.V*

My alarm went off and I groaned. I'm not ready to go to school. But at least the nausea has passed. I guess I'm not pregnant after all.

"Where are you going?" Drake asked me in a tired voice.

"I have to get ready for school."

"Okay. Tell me how it goes."

I showered and dressed in a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. I slipped on some black flats and headed to school. Hopefully everything goes well.

I got to my campus and looked at the thousands of people walking around. The buildings were big, bigger than my entire high school.

I drove around looking for a parking space. I almost couldn't see from all of the people around.

When I finally found a parking space I parked and got out. I took a deep breath before walking towards the building that holds my first class.

I'm so nervous right now. College is harder than high school and it's my first day. Hopefully everything goes well.

I got inside the building and looked for the room my class would be in. When I finally got there, the room was already crowded. There were desks just like the ones in high school and people sat talking as they waited for the teacher to arrive.

I found an empty seat and sat. I sat my books on my desk and waited for class to start.

"Hey gorgeous." Someone said from behind me. I turned to see a man with spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore a flirtatious smirk on his face. "How about you and I hook up tonight?"

I frowned in disgust. I hate guys like him. He thinks he's so irresistible, but he's not that attractive.

"I have a boyfriend." I answered.

"And I have a girlfriend. But what does that matter?"

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. I don't want to put up with a guy like him on my first day.

Hours Later

Lunch time came and I walked around campus looking for something to eat. There's so much freedom here. I don't have to be stuck in a cafeteria.

I went to a coffee shop and got a sandwich. I decided to stay and eat. It's nice to be able to get something better than cafeteria food.

"Hi." Someone said. I looked up to see an Asian girl with long brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hi." I responded.

"Do you mind if I sit here? There's no other seat available."

"It's fine."

"Thanks."

This girl seems nice enough. I wonder what year she's in. She doesn't look that old.

"My name is Hayden." I introduced myself. "I'm a freshman."

"I'm Kim. I'm a sophomore. It's nice to meet you. And if you have any questions you can ask me. I know almost everything about this campus."

"Do you live here on campus?"

"Yeah. I live way too far to live off campus. What about you?"

"I live in my mom's house with my boyfriend and son."
"You have a son? Wow, I would've never guessed. How old is he?"