Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Time

Drake's P.O.V*

Carson and I carried Hayden's bed upstairs to our new room. Hayden and Cindy brought in boxes of clothes.

"Okay, take a break." Carson said.

"Again? We only have a little ways to go."

"I'm getting old, alright?"

"You're only 35."

"Whatever. I'm just tired."

"You guys aren't finished yet?" Cindy asked as she sat down a box in what will become the living room.

"No. Would you like to help?" I asked sarcastically.

Cindy rolled her eyes and went to grab another box. Carson grabbed on to the bed again and we lifted it up the remaining steps and into our room. We placed it on the floor.

"Good. Now we have the dresser." I said.

"Let's start off with something lighter, shall we?"
"If you say so."

Carson and I helped bring in the remaining boxes. I looked at the boxed filled floor and sighed.

"We have to unpack all of this before the babies arrive." I said.

"It won't take that long." Hayden said, kissing me on the cheek. "Now how about you take up the dresser while I start dinner."

"Fine."
Carson and I took up the dresser and mattress for the bed. We then sat down on the bed and sighed.

"So are you and Hayden prepared for the babies?" Carson asked.

"No. We still need two more cribs, which are way out of our budget. And we still need baby gates and whatever."

"You guys really weren't prepared for this, were you?"

"I thought it wouldn't be so bad with just one more. We didn't sign up for three. We didn't plan for this and now it's taking us into debt."
"Don't stress over it. Things will get better."

"We're still teenagers. How are we supposed to fix this?"

"You're not teenagers. You're 19, and she's 18. And from the moment Brandon came into this world, you became adults. You'll figure this out. And if you need anything, we're right here. We'll help no matter what."
"Thanks."
Carson and I went downstairs to eat. Since we didn't have a table yet, or any type of seating, we sat on the boxes and the floor.

"The shower is tomorrow at 12:00 right?" Cindy asked Hayden.

"Yes, and everyone is invited. It's going to be at my mom's house since this place won't be fixed up in time."
"Perfect. Carson and I will be there. How many are coming?"

"30 of forty, give or take."
"Wow."

"I know. Kristie just went all out. I'm sure I don't even know half of the people."

"Even so, I'm sure you'll have fun."

Hayden's P.O.V*

After dinner, Carson and Cindy left. Since we can sleep here now, Drake went to pick up Brandon while I unpacked some more of our things.

I unpacked our clothes and folded them up. I then put them in our dresser. Since we've been living with my mom for all this time, we don't have any furniture. All we have is our beds, and our dresser. We have nowhere to sit and eat, we don't have a T.V, and we don't have a couch. I know the first few months are going to be the hardest. We'll have three newborns to handle and a toddler, and we'll have work, and I have school. We have to find time to get everything that we need.